Pages

Saturday, November 07, 2009

Sunflowers and Dragonflies 16 Sports Rock

It is Saturday again and time for another challenge over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies all you have to do is make a project using sports as your theme, I didn't have any of Beth's sports stamps so I decided to make some fun coasters for the guys to use while they where watching there sports games on TV and here is a couple of pictures of what I did

 
I used tumble tiles that I stamped the Beaver and Owl on with black Stazon ink anfd than colored with my new copic markers rubbed  Orange marmalade and peeled shutters distress inks around the images and than sprayed with Krylons Workable fixative.
Be Sure and check out the rest of the teams work it is awesome.

Oh forgot to mention this weeks prize

This week’s prize

$10 gift certificate for Sunflowers and Dragonflies series of stamps




11 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh what a good idea GF! I love these pretty coaster!

Jennifer E. said...

Neat idea Beth! Glad you were able to improvise--you are so clever!

Maria Matter said...

Wow, what a fabulous project Beth!!!
Wonderful!!!!
Blessings, Maria

crzymom said...

These turned out wonderful! What a great idea for the guys.

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Fantastic project! They are really so cute!

Beth Norman said...

OMG these are awesome! You really should have sent a pic to me for my post you silly girl. It is still a sports theme. You rocked this challenge for sure!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wow!! Now these are just ADORABLE hun!! I love making these tumble tiles and I always forget about it!! :) Your colors turned out beautifully!! HUGS

Cat said...

Too cute and practical too! I love them!

Rosemary said...

Wow!!!..how cool is this..tumble tiles? Hmmmm..I need to check this out!!..

Cheryl said...

Very cute!

Shirley said...

How fun! Who could resist using those!!