Pages

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Sunflower & Dragonflies Challenge 19 Polka Dot Fun

Good Saturday morning hope everyone has survived Black Friday and my USA friends had a wonderful Thanksgiving and are not to overstuffed, now on to this weeks challenge at Sunflowers and Dragonflies this week we are playing with Polka Dots and hope you will join in the fun it is very simple just create something using Polka Dots and this weeks prize is these darling Alice in Wonderland stamps

Now here is my card this week I used Sunflowers and Dragonflies Cheyenne from Beth's  Beautiful Life


I did some paper piecing on Cheyenne's dress to match the background paper I used and also used the flourish stamp to go along with the Cheyenne stamp.
Supplies
Stamps Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Design
Paper SU Chocolate Chip and DCWV stamp mat.
Ink Tempting Turquoise and Stazon Jet Black
Copics Primos Ribbon and Glimmer mist

Be sure and stop by the other design team members for a real treat and see what they did with Polka Dots
Beth
Jennifer
Kim

Be on the look out for some Candy later today or tomorrow I have hit the 25000 mark yahoo

7 comments:

runningonink said...

OH Girlfriend this is perfect! I love how you did her dress to match the background! Black Friday about did me in. I did not get up and go any sales but my hubby, step-daughter, and friends did- so I got calls and text starting at 3am. I should have went to bed before 1:30am that night! YIKES! They all had a blast!

Myrna said...

Beth,
Such an adorable card. Polka dots remind me of sundresses when I was a little girl. They were the rage.
Myrna

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Beth! I love the blue & brown together!

Beth Norman said...

Very, very nice. Your flowers are very pretty. Your bg turned out nice--the flourish looks pretty.

crzymom said...

Wonderful card! I love the extra touches you used.

Rosemary said...

It is always a thrill for me to see what your are going to create!!

Shirley said...

I love what you did with her dress, etc. She is lovely and looks a little vampish?