Pages

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Still Scrapping

Well I got 3 more pages done today one of the challenges was to create a page using your favorite papers and I chose DCWV Once Upon A Time with pictures of my DGD Hannah

Click to see larger view
Dream was cut out on the Cricut using Home Accents carriage and horses Jolee and butterfly K&CO


These are my rocker dudes the oldest kid is my daughter with her tongue hanging out told her she looked like Gene Simmons. Papers are from a kit I bought at Wal-Mart a few years ago stamped the spiders cut them out and used silver tinsel type fibers for the web.


This picture of my DGS is one of my favorites he is holding a small turtle he found and look how tenderly he is holding it and looking down. The papers are from K&CO Bazzil Core'dination stamped Turtle SU and basic grey fibers.

7 comments:

Allison said...

Oh gosh how fun...so much going on in each scrappy creation...I think the last one is my fav!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Beth, these are some really gorgeous layouts!! Love your photos!! HUGS

lisa808 said...

Lovely pages. The carriage is an awesome addition. Love that Halloween page.

Beth Norman said...

Do you ever sleep? Seriously, do you?! I'm tired just thinking about all you manage to do. Your layouts are darling.

Cheryl said...

Great great pages!

crzymom said...

What fun layouts Beth! I love the dreamy one of Hannah.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE your layouts, especially the look of contentment on Luciens face!