Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Saturday Spotlight #8 Ornament Obsession

Okay I got to play again this week with Vicki's challenge at Saturday Spotlight we were to make either a ornament or card stamped with a image with ornaments I chose to  make my ornaments and did 2 the first is done with a clear glass ornament that I used Real Red re-inker from SU added glitter than added a rub-on to along with bow

The second ornament was made with a goose egg that I sponged with Ranger Alcohol Inks and than added Anita's gold outline stickers that I painted with Sakara Gel Pens cut out the finding on top from a spellbinder than added beads, first time I have worked with the goose eggs.


click on image for larger view

12 comments:

runningonink said...

These are stunning GF! WOWZERS they ROCK! Gorgeous colors!

Myrna said...

Beth,
Your creativity never ceases to amaze me. Great ornaments. Thank you.
Myrna

Jennifer E. said...

Tis the season & they are beautiful! Great job with the challenge!

Dot said...

Beautiful ornaments!! I've never tried a goose egg either. Maybe I'll have to try it.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh holy cow girl!! I just knew you'd do something really inspiring!! I love them BOTH!! I've never seen a goose egg done up before...now these are soo cool!! Thanks so much for playing along with us girl!! We love having you!!

I also wanted to be sure to wish you a blessed Thanksgiving with your family my friend!! Have fun and be safe!! HUGS

crzymom said...

Gorgeous ornaments!

Cheryl said...

Amazing! Love them both.

Shirley said...

Absolutely beautiful!

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful. You always entertain us with awesome projects. Every day you have something different for us. Awesome GF!

Cat said...

Just gorgeous! They look like something that would be purchased in an Art gallery! :D

Jessica G. said...

Awesome ornaments! How fun to recolor the clear glass with reinkers. Thanks for playing along in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

lisa808 said...

These are lovely.