Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Over the Top Award



I got this award from my cyber friend Cat Thanks again Cat for thinking of me to pass this on to.
The Rules are: Pass this award on to five people, post on their blog to let
them know you have left this award for them, and then answer a list of
questions in one word. Now let me see if I can answer these questions in one word and sending it on to 5 wonderful artist that is the hardest part as tere are so many of you out there 


1. Where is your mobile?...Purse
2. Your hair?... reddish brown with some white
3. Your Mother?... next door
4. Your Father?... Heaven
5. Your favorite food?... seafood
6. Your Dream last night?... don' remember
7. Your Fav Drink?... spiced chai
8. Your Dream?... travel out west
9. What room are you in?... Family room
10. Your Hobby?... papercrafts
11. Fear?... heights
12. Where do you want to be in 5 years?... where I am now
13. Where were you last night?... home
14. Something that you aren't?... skinny
15. Muffins... blueberry
16. Wish List Item?...More Copics
17. Where did you grow up?... lots of different places
18. Last thing you did?... check my email
19. What are you wearing?... sweats
20. Your TV?... Living room
21. Pets?...one cat
22. Friends?...lots
23. Mood?...happy
24. Life?... easy
25. Missing someone?... Melanie
26. Vehicle?... Olds
27. Something you're not wearing?...shoes
28. Fav store?..AC Moore
29. Fav Colour?... green
30. When was last time you laughed?... about 2 hr ago
31. Last time you cried?... watching Marley and Me
32. Best Friend?... Hubby
33. One place that I go to over n' over? local craft stores
34. Facebook?... No
35. Fav place to eat? Ruby Tuesday

Now for 5 people to send this to
Kim, Maria, Teresa, Terrie, Brooke

5 comments:

Cat said...

So glad you posted, Beth! It's so nice to learn more about my cyber friends! Hugs!

crzymom said...

Loved reading your list GF! Wish you could travel out west too. If you did we could put you up!

Maria Matter said...

Congrats on your award Beth, these are always fun to read!!!!

Thanks for thinking of me, you're such a sweetheart!!

Blessings, Maria

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth Thankyou sooo much GF I will get it posted as soon as I get 5...
Your a gem:)xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Anonymous said...

Neat stop on the tour.

saraserenity