Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Oh Canada Sunflower and Dragonflies Challenge # 17

Happy Saturday hope all on the east coast of the US are okay from the storms this week, well this week we at Sunflower and Dragonflies Creative Designs are using Beth's Canadian stamps and I used her cute little beaver with a maple leaf just want to let you know that you may still play along even if you have none of these stamps just think of things you might find in Canada example maple leaves, animals, houses, mountains you get the idea.
The prize this week is a $10 gift certificate to spend at Beth's store.

Isn't Bucky there cute to enlarge just click on image
Supplies
Card Stock-Stmapin Up
Stamps-Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Design
Inks- Stampin Up, and Distress Inks
Copics, ribbon, cuttlebug

that's it for me this week now go check out my team mates

PS forgot to mention I used the card sketch from splitcoast stampers this week #254

7 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my GF, this is awesome! I love the layout and the way you colored him! So fun!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

LOL!! This little guy is soo darn cute!! I love it!! Great take on the sketch Beth!! HUGS

Jackie K said...

You have made this critter too adorable. Love your work!

crzymom said...

Cute card!

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Beth, I am grinning from ear to ear. What a cutie and fun card!

Jennifer E. said...

Such a cute little fella & adorable card too! Love the non traditional colors on this one! Great job with the challenge Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Great minds think alike. I quite enjoyed this sketch and think it is one of my favourites. Your card is so beautiful, Beth.