Pages

Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge University

Well it is Wed. and before I post my Cuttlebug Challenge this morning I want to share something else with all my readers 2 of the DT are offering classes on using Copic Markers this month don't know about you but I have really been interested in all the hoopla about copics well I am now the proud owner of 24 and I can definitely see what the hoopla is all about here are 2 digi images I did yesterday for my homework

These cute little images where Freebies from Daisy May Designs
Now if you are interested in the classes here are the links for each part of yesterdays class Part 1 and Part 2
so check out the links for the prizes that are also up for grabs.


4 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Beth, you will LOVE your Copics hun!! And these are colored so pretty!! I love these images, they're too cute!! :) Good luck with your new addiction!! TEE!

Cindy said...

Wow, Beth! You did a fine job coloring these images! It's not so hard after all, is it?? You even worked in some nice highlights in the hair! I think the more we use them, the more comfortable we will be with them and we will see improvement in subtle ways. Keep coloring!

Cindy

Lyn S said...

Hi Beth! Just doing a big catch-up with your blog. You have so many wonderful projects completed, well done!

Lucky you, getting some Copics!

Shirley said...

Wow Beth!! Those are beautiful. I have resisted since I have a life time supply of twinks. LOLOL