Pages

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge #59 Oh My Crafts

Good Wednesday morning have you recovered from that awesome blog hop and Festival of lights celebration we put on over at Cuttlebug Challenge I want to thank all of my readers that left me so many positive feed backs on my glass block we had so much fun with those 5 days of celebration. Now on to this weeks challenge.
Our Sponsor this week is Oh My Crafts and we will be featuring there exclusive Cuttlebug folders here at Cuttlebug Challenge we have 4sets of there  folders to give away this week so be sure to get your anything Christmas projects posted before Tuesday evening.

My card this week is done using the Candy Cane folder which I chose to use the Technique Junkies AI Foil technique again I added a little twist to it I added some glittered embossing powder to the background to add some white.
Supplies
Stamps-Stubby Stampers and Stampin Up
Cardstock Real Red Shimmer White Stampin Up and some gold metallic specialty paper
Ink Stazon Jet black and Real Red SU
Dazzling diamonds, liquid applique, ribbon, copics, Krylon gold leafing pen, Nestabilitie, and Provo Craft Candy Cane Cuttlebug folder
Be sure and check out the rest of the talented design teams wonderful projects they always have beautiful projects.

16 comments:

Myrna said...

Beth,
Neat card, love it. I was wondering how to make snow for some of the ones I have been making. Got a quick answer?? Thanks for your encouraging comments.
Myrna

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Beth, this is so amazing!! Love that image and all the touches you've put on Santa!! Stunning!

JP Card Crazy said...

Beth love your Santa and I wanted to stop by all my blogging buddies to wish you and your families a Blessed Thanksgiving!!
Hugs,
Judy

Cindy said...

Beth, this card totally rocks! I bet it is amazing in real life!

crzymom said...

What an amazing card! Love the dimensional beard!

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens the details on that Santa ROCK, GF! I love it! So festive and fun!

June Houck said...

I love that red foil and your white hair. Very cool dimension. Ho, ho, ho, this is a great card :)

Cheryl said...

Gorgeous Beth! I love him, so very cool. I need time!!! Can you give me some? Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family my friend.

Shirley said...

OMGosh, Beth, what a cute Santa. Love what you did with his beard and mustache too! Wonderful BG too! Have a great Thanksgiving!

Beth Norman said...

Great work. I really like the added dimension. The folder is perfect.

Cat said...

So lovely! The texture is positively wonderful! Wishing you a very happy Thanksgiving Day!

Terrie B x said...

Love your card Beth...Fab beard TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)xxx

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful Santa image Beth & a wonderful Christmas card! Love the bg!

Allison said...

Loving the LA and glitter here....what a Santa image!

Shantaie said...

What a great card! Santas accents are eye catching for sure, and really brings him "to life"

Rosanne said...

What a beautiful card!