Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge # 57 Sketch Challenge

Here it is Wednesday again and another Cuttlebug Challenge this week we have a sketch from one of our design team members the very talented Mz Cindy and in honoring our fellow men and women who serve our country and keep us save on this Nov. 11 Veterans Day we are donating our cards to Operation Write Home and we hope you will join us in letting our troops know how much we appreciate them and will mail your cards off also here is the info
The cards have to be flat and no glitter, of any kinds. Include envelope. any sentiment will do be it birthday, thinking about you or Christmas

Your cards are to be sent to the address close to you by following this link
http://operationwritehome.org/mailroom.html


I chose to do a birthday cardI just love this little image of Raggedy Ann and Andy I used to of Provo Crafts machines the cricut for the large flower and circle and my cuttlebug for the embossing made my own buttons which are just paper circles that I added glossy accents to give some dimension.
The prize this week is three cuttlebug folders so lets make those cards and send them on be sure and link up with Mr. Linky so we can see your beautiful work.
Supplies Used
Stamps Stampabilities ans Stampin-up
Cardstock Stampin up
Cuttlebug folder Herringbone
Copic Markers circle punch and ink

15 comments:

Maria Matter said...

oh Beth, how adorable is this! I love that image and your buttons are perfect!!!! great job!!

Hope you have a super Wednesday!!!
blessings, Maria

runningonink said...

Oh my goodness what a sweet card, GF! The buttons are just the right touch! Love it!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth:) I love your beautiful card..That stamp is `Gorgeous` TFI
Enjoy the rest of your week:0x

Jennifer E. said...

adorable image & colored so well! Cute!

Karen said...

How sweet is this card Beth!! Love the rag doll images!

Hugs,
Karen

June Houck said...

Cute image! Love that Andy :)

Terri said...

Finally getting a chance to catch up on what you have been up to. Nice job on all the projects you have made recently. My favorite is the album though! As always thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving such sweet comments.

Terri said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cindy said...

Love this card, Beth! I definitely need to find that embossing folder!

Nathalia Castellon said...

Lovely card Beth! The flower petals on the center circle and the handmade paper buttons are wonderful little touches that make your card very unique! :)

Beth Norman said...

Oh my this is so darn adorable Beth! The sunflowers, the orange buttons, and the bg paper all cry autumn. Your image is too cute. I really want that stamp!

crzymom said...

Sweet card! The buttons are darling.

Shantaie said...

Beth, you were so clever to make your own buttons so they would be flat!
Super cute card!

Cat said...

What a fabulous card! Raggedy Ann and Andy are so cute! How clever to make your own buttons! I thought they were "real!"
BTW I do have a tiara, but I didn't bring it to the castle when I visited. My friend, Georgia, gave me a tiara several years ago and proclaimed us both "Scrapbook Queens!" LOL!
I left an "Over the Top" blog award for you on my blog Here.
Have a great day!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Beth!! This is just precious hun!! I love it!! The image is just darling and so is that button!! HUGS