Pages

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Crop The Week-end Away

Over at Have Your Way with Paper they are having a week-end crop and I actually got 4 pages done today there is 15 challenges I believe and here are my pages

This first page is Lucien at the Circus and the challenge was something that makes you giggle well Lucien always makes me giggle so this was perfect kit from K&Co cricut cartridge  Animal Kingdom and epoxy stickers


On Hannah's page we were to use only Black and White this was so funny as I think that combo is so classy and went perfect with Hannah's Halloween get up.


 
The last 2 pages the challenge was About Fall and that one is always so easy for me as it is my favorite time of the year these pictures were taken in my woods and the 2 with me in them at a farm in Gretna Va.
I used a Club Scrap kit called Mirror Mirror on these 2 pages sorry for the crooked pages.

8 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! Beth, these are soo fun!!! Such adorable photos and what brilliant layouts!! HUGS

Kim H. said...

WOWZERS what gorgeous pages! I love all the fun and colorful layouts! GF you ROCK :) I have to agree FALL is the best time of year!

crzymom said...

Wonderful layouts! Love all your papers. And your photos are awesome. Love the fun ones of Lucien and the fall color.

Shirley said...

What beautiful pages! I bet in real life they take your breath away. Great layouts and what keepers of memories!

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

wow, great way to get those pages done and they are fantastic.....have a wonderful evenign!

enjoy *~*

Allison said...

Great layouts Beth...that first one is my fav...too fun!

Connie Paxman said...

Well you have been a scrappin girl...I love all the pages..but the last one is my fav..with the fall colors...mand where do you live..
connie paxman

Beth Norman said...

Wow, more beautiful work. Your scrapbooking is awesome GF!