Pages

Friday, November 13, 2009

Carousel Notes Purse

I found this tutorial on Jan Tinklenberg blog Stamps Paper Scissors and I have wanted to make it for sometime Jan showed it again on her blog yesterday so I decided to sit down last night and work on it I made a Christmas purse and will add my darling grandchildren to it this Christmas Jan thanks for this awesome tutorial.

Outside of purse


Inside pages of purse
(click for larger view)
Supplies
Stamps Riveting All in A Row Scandinavian Season Stampin UP
Card Stock Real Red, Hunter Green, Almost Artichoke, Chocolate Chip, & Shimmer White SU
Designer Paper SU Merry Moments
Carousel Notes
SU Punches Su Inks
ribbons brads eyelets
Copics

7 comments:

lisa808 said...

Love the purse in the Christmas theme!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful Beth! Grands always make such wonderful subjects.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Absolutely adorable Beth!! I love how your purse turned out and I've been wanting to make one of these for such a long time now!! :) Thanks for the inspiration!! HUGS

crzymom said...

The purse is awesome! Love how it turned out in Christmas papers and love all the embellies you used.

Shirley said...

Oh my, what a really pretty note purse. I would keep it and not use it! Leave it where people could see it. That's me!!

Cat said...

Just beautiful! I agree with Shirley. I would have to keep it out for friends to see.

Beth Norman said...

I am so jeleous. I still haven't made one and wanted to from the moment Jan showed us her purse. You did a bang up job with this purse. TFS.