Pages

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Another AI Foil Technique

I was playing with this technique yesterday from Technique Junkies it is called the AI foil Technique and I think it is from the Aug/Sept 2009 newsletter  I love this technique have used it quite often instead of using a regular cuttlebug folder I used the think it is a 2x2 embossing leaf folder. Hope you can see the leaves and how I highlighted them with green.


Supplies
Stamp American Art
Papers SU Pink Passion Shimmer White and American Craft Speciality paper
Inks Stazon Black and Forest Green
Ranger Alcohol Inks Clover, Butterscotch, and Purple Twilight
Oval Nestabilities Cuttlebug Maple leaf embossing and ribbon

13 comments:

http://whatwasoldisnewagain.blogspot.com said...

Beth,
Superb!!! Love the foil technique, I love using foil with the Cuttlebug. Also leaves are one of my favorite things. You are a great lady.
Myrna

Maria Matter said...

holey, moley Beth, this is gorgoeus!!!

what a great technique, the colors are just fabulous!
Blessings, Maria

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Very stunning foil art GF!

Allison said...

That looks so neat! Love the metallic!

Rosemary said...

wow!!..gorgeous colors..awesome technique!!!..

Teresa Kline aka va.sunshine said...

this turned outwonderful, great technique!

enjoy *~*

Cat said...

WOW, Beth! This is fabulous! It looks like something that should be hanging on a wall! I would want to frame it!

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers, your technique really turned out! I love seeing your backgrounds.

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card & stunning background! I love the colors & that leaf embossing is awesome!

Terri said...

This came out great! I like doing this technique too.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER Beth, this turned out beautfiully!!

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card! I love all the lovely alcohol ink on the foil. Love how it turned out.

Shirley said...

How beautiful, Beth!! What a knockout lovely card! Great technique and what a great design for it!