Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Tutorial Tuesday Masking

Today's Tutorial Tuesday over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies was on masking with Beth's new ladies stamps (while you are there be sure and check out her store these stamps went on sale yesterday) which I think are just gorgeous so I had to play along with Beth today and here is my card using the Amber stamp with the  flourish stamp

Now tell me is that one gorgeous stamp or what, while I was doing this tutorial I decide to do it also for a sketch challenge over at Little Paper Shop got the sketch off of Allisons Blog Stamping when I Can
Supplies
Stamps Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Design
Papers all Stampin-Up Razzleberry Bermuda Blue Mambo Melon and Whisper White
Inks SU Basic Black  Bermuda Blue and Mambo Melon
Su rub-ons embroidery thread,nesties and cuttlebug
Su markers and Chalks

Now I am off to make some Christmas cards for the Operation Write Home drive over at DRS Designs if you would like to help just click on the link for more info.

10 comments:

runningonink said...

WOWZERS GF, this is gorgeous! I love your colors! You rock!

Allison said...

This is lovely...great job with the color palette too!

stampinsilvia said...

What a pretty card! Love the colors! Thanks for playing along in the sketch challenge!!!

Julia said...

Beautiful!! Thanks for trying our sketch!

Jennifer {jennifer-g} said...

Lovely work! Such pretty colors and papers! Thanks for playing our sketch at LPS!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Beth, this is just gorgeous!! Really love the fabulous colors and details!! HUGS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

I am luvin' it, and the bling just helps set that pretty gal off!

Beth Norman said...

I am crazy for this!!!!!! CRAZY I tell ya! Let's see, I LOVE the colours you used with your paper, the image. I LOVE how you did her makeup so pretty. The pink in the hair is so me--LOL. Am I rubbing off on you ;) The beaded flourish is awesome too. Thanks for playing along girlfriend. You rock my world, Beth!

Rosemary said...

Beth, I have to agree with you about this (and the other ladies) being a beautiful stamp!!..You did an awesome job with the sketch and you colors!!..

Shirley said...

She is so pretty and your masking turned out wonderful!