Pages

Friday, October 16, 2009

Thinking of You

Oh boy I have totally been MIA this week had a special project to do for Cuttlebug Challenge so have been super busy but today I was able to get in my craft room to make a few things, for today's card I have an adorable image to share with you from Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs Beth has some new Halloween stamps and if you would like to own them check out the link still time to order and use for this year

Click for a larger view
I used the AL Foil technique from Technique Junkies
Sources
Stamps- Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs
Card stock Stampin Up, Club Scrap, and Core'dination
Provo Craft cuttlebug folder-Pumpkin Patch
Cricut and Sizzix's die cuts
alcohol inks
Prisma Colored pencils and Gamsol
Martha Stewart Fence Punch and ribbon

3 comments:

Beth Norman said...

This is so cute. I really like your bg. The fence is such a cute addition to your card.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

So adorable Beth!! Love your adorable Halloween creation and what a gorgeous BG!! :) HUGS

Shirley said...

What a wonderful Fall card and the background is perfect for it too!