Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2009

Sunflower and Dragonflies Challenge 14 Halloween

 Second Post this morning for more scroll down
We have a spookarific challenge for you today at Sunflowers and Dragonflies we the design team are showing off Beth's darling Halloween stamps I chose the little scarecrow for my image as he reminds me so much of my grandson Lucien they are both so cute and darling.
So get out those Halloween stamps and get busy the prize this week is The Little Witch, Little Pumpkin, and The Scarecrow and all you have to do is link a Halloween card over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies by midnight Fri the 30th

Supplies
Stamp Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs
papers-Core'dination Nicole Holiday Paper Collection and DCWV
coloring meduim Twinkling H2O
Cuttlebug Spider Web
Stickers fibers and punches

Be sure and check out the rest of the design team some gorgeous works of art going on with them.

9 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens this is so adorable! Love the layout and the colors! You rock gf!

Jennifer E. said...

So Fun! I love this layout & the colors you used! Great job with the challenge!

Beth Norman said...

The colours coordinate so well. I love the distressing on the tag.
Great work.

Cat said...

Such a cute image and layout! I love the colors you used!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! This is just adorable! I love that image and the fun "boo!" across the bottom! :) TFS! HUGS

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Just too too cute, great job GF!

Ivanka's Card Studio said...

Hi Beth,
Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a lovely comment. I linked my cards to the Sunflowers and Dragonflies website.
Your card is adorable. That image is beautiful! Oh and I love your music-Dancing Queen is playing, my all time favorite song!
Thanks again, Ivanka

crzymom said...

What a cutie card!

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

This is so cute! Love that little face & your layout rocks.