Pages

Sunday, October 11, 2009

Sunflower and Dragonflies Challenge 12 ATC

I am a day late posting this and I am sorry but I was out of town this week-end and just got home a few hours ago.
This week at Sunflowers and Dragonflies we where to make an Artist Trading Card for our design team project I used one of the new Alice in Wonderland stamps the Queen of Hearts cut her out a few cards to hold in her hand and used the starch smoosh technique from Technique Junkies

The prize this week is a set of these Alice and Wonderland stamps so get your materials out and if you have some stamps from Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs  get busy with your ATC even if you don't you can still play along you have until midnight Fri to leave a link over at Beth's blog to qualify for the drawing.
Be sure and check S&D's site and the rest of the design teams wonderful ATC have a great week.

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What a very fun ATC!! Love the technique you've used!! :) Have a happy day Beth!! HUGS

Allison said...

How fun...good for you trying out a new technique (I am so lazy...I never do!).

Jennifer E. said...

Love your Queen of Hearts ATC Beth! Good for you for trying new techniques--I often get stuck in my same old routins--I'll have to try these! TFS

crzymom said...

Cute atc Beth!

Shirley said...

What a cute ATC, Beth. I like what you did with the 3 little cards and hearts too!