Pages

Saturday, October 03, 2009

Sunflower and Dragonflies Challenge # 11 Sparkle and Shine

Here it is Saturday and another challenge at Sunflowers and Dragonflies this week we are Sparkling and Shine in other words dress her up with some glitz use glitter, beads, stickles, and sparkly papers your choice and I can't wait to see what the readers do.

The prize this week is a set of Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs cute Sweet Tooth set of stamps you can really make them sparkle as you will see from my card for this week



I cut each little flower out and popped them up used glitter and little rhinestones in the centers colored my images with Sakura gel pens the smaller cupcake is also cut out and popped.
Recipe
Stamps-Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs Sweet Tooth
Designer Paper-DCWV The Sweet Matpack
Card Stock Stampin UP
Ink -Basic Black SU
SU Dazzling  Diamond glitter

Be sure to check out Beth, Kim's, and Jennifer fab artwork for this week
and be sure to link up your project at Beth's blog for a chance to win these awesome stamps.

8 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh Beth, these looks so yummy! I love how you colored them and that pattern paper is perfect with them! LOVE IT!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my!! SO VERY YUMMY!!! Love the plaid paper and the colors are soft and sweet!! :) HUGS

crzymom said...

Love your delicious card! The card is perfect!

Connie Paxman said...

wow Beth lots of detail and cutting those little flowers...yikes...a beautiful card with lots of detai. adore the stamp sets.
connie paxman

Beth Norman said...

Your flowers really do pop. I can tell in this photo you popped them. Awesome work GF!

Maria Matter said...

Hi Beth!
Thank you for popping by my blog with your kind comments on my Sat Spotlight orange polka dot frog!!!
Glad ya did, so I could pop over here and meet you! You have a lovely blog and this card is gorgeous! Love the purple color and those cupcakes are totally scrumptious!!! Wonderfully designed and colored!! Great job!!!
Take care
Blessings, Maria

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth, another cute card from you!!..I love the creativity you show in all you work!..Welcome back from vacation!!
hugs

Shirley said...

How cute, Beth,and I love the colors and the DP too!