Pages

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Operation Write Home

Second Post today
I have been busy today making Christmas cards For DRS Holiday Card Drive Operation Write Home well I got 9 of these done CASE'd  this idea from Julie Buhler's blog Paper Pleasing Ideas
 


Used all Stampin-Up supplies and the great new 2009/2010 colors
Cuttlebug Folder Candy Cane

 
Did 3 of these again all Stampin-Up

 
and 2 of these also used gel pins and bling, so that is 14 hoping to get some more done tomorrow so I can get them in the mail on Thurs.

6 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth, you out did yourself, girlfiend!!!..I am so glad I don't have to pick a favoite!!..you are one talented chickie!!

Beth Norman said...

What a sweet thing to do. The cards will be well loved for sure. Great cards GF!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWER!! Lady, what can I say besides you've been such a busy bee and these creations are ALL just gorgeous!! So glad you've made that many creations for the OWH project!! We thank you so much for all of your support hun!! HUGS

crzymom said...

Love all these Christmas cards Beth! Wow! You outdid yourself making these. So lovely.

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful Christmas Card Beth! The soldiers are sure to love them! Thanks for donating them to OWH!

Shirley said...

All 3 are very lovely. I couldn't pick!