Pages

Thursday, October 08, 2009

HoHoHo Merry Christmas

Had some craft time again today actually I started this card on Tues but finished it up today, this is another Outline Rubber Stamp that I purchased on vacation.

A little non-traditional papers and colors but I was having so much fun with this poinsettiathat I thought this DP would be awesome with it. I stamped the image twice once using red and next using green cut out each section the center  was punched out of scraps of the SEI paper I was using the other day I than added sepia accents to that to make it dimensional .
Recipe
Stamps Outline rubber stamps and Stampin Ups Best Yet
Paper Pink Passion and Paper Cottage Wall Stampin-Up
Sizzix Elegance decorative strip
Derwent Metallic watercolor pencils
Queen and Co Green rhinestones
Martha Stewart and Stampin-Up punches
Inkssentials Sepia Accents

5 comments:

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! What a gorgeous poinsettia!! I love the colors on your creation!! So beautiful!! TFS! HUGS

Cindy said...

This is gorgeous, Beth! I love your color choices here!

Beth Norman said...

Oh, Beth. Wow. Wow, wow, wow. You've got to make a bunch of them to use this year--it's beautiful. We say pink in non-traditional, but I think us stampers and scrappers have made it a traditional colour. I try to use pink on all my cards, but of course, not all paper is pink so I do what I can.

crzymom said...

Gorgeous card Beth! Love that color for poinsettias.

lisa808 said...

Beautiful card! I love the pointsettia and the colors!