Pages

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Halloween Treat Bags

For the last few days I have been working on treat bags for my granddaughters class at school I got the idea from my friend Kim over at Running on Ink

click for larger veiw
Used Core'dination Black Magic card stock on the black ones made 22 all together
 

Here is Lucien holding his how do you like those spikes he is going to be a rock star for Halloween and here he is with it combed out it has orange and green hair paint in it.


That's my boy

12 comments:

Rosemary said...

Oh Beth, he is just too cute!!..I just know your bags are going to be a big hit!!..What a cool grandma you are!!

crzymom said...

Lucien is going to be a great rocker! Your treat bags are wonderful. Tell Lucien his hair is awesome.

runningonink said...

Lucien is way to cute! He is a great ROCKER! I love your treat bags! They are going to be make a great splash!

Meda said...

Yummy!

Cheryl said...

Great treat bags Beth and oh boy is he getting big. Can't wait to see the full rocker.

Jennifer E. said...

WoW! 22?? You've been busy, but they look great! Fun hair too--perfect for a rock star!

lisa808 said...

Great Halloween treat bags. The kids will be so happy.

Allison said...

Those look cool! I want one!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute treat bags... love the window on the front... cute image! Love the hair! :o)

Beth Norman said...

Awesome treat bags! How fun a nana you are!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness!! These are absolutely scrumptious Beth!! I just LOVE them all!! What's even better is to see someone enjoying it!! LOL!! HUGS

Shirley said...

What fun grand kids are! How fun with the treat bags too!