Pages

Wednesday, October 07, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired #52 Halloween/Fall

Good Morning welcome to Cuttlebug Challenge be inspired #52 this week we were to make a card for Halloween or Fall well I chose to make a treat bucket and if you would like to make one of your own you can check out the tutorial on SplitCoast Stampers here.
Our sponsor this week was the talented Cindy Royal at Digital Delights I chose Bat Billy as my image and he was so much fun to work with fit perfectly on my pillow box bucket don't you think

Click on image for larger view
For Billy I added an extra set of wings that I used black UTEE on and glitter also added glitter to the whole image colored with SU markers used Core'dination card stock and Swiss Dot Cuttlebug Folder from Provo Crafts scored with my Scor-it all sponsors of ours at Cuttlebug Challenge also used the Stampin-Up Pillow Box die-cut from sizzix.
Hope you have enjoyed my project today be sure and visit the rest of our talented DT's blogs you won't be sorry.

12 comments:

runningonink said...

I sooooo LOVE THIS! Adorable! I love BATS!!!! I just got the pillow box sizzix die and made one of these buckets/baskets! Love love love them!

Monika/Buzsy said...

Super cute box! Love the images and great coloring... the sparkle looks great on them. :o)

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Oh LOL GF! How cute is this! and the detail work is amazing!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Holy cow lady!! This is such a brilliant project!! How stinkin' ADORABLE!!! I love it!! TFS! HUGS

crzymom said...

Such a cute bag Beth!

Terrie B x said...

Beth your creation is `spooktacular` TFS
Have a great week:)xxx

Shirley said...

That has to be one of the cutest Halloween baskets I have ever ever seen. How adorably cute!

Cindy said...

Fantastic project, Beth! Love your coloring, glitter, UTEE, etc! Just perfect!

Lynn Stevens said...

Adorable, What a sweet treat!

Cat said...

So cute, Beth! Perfect in every way! Looks yummy too!

June Houck said...

Precious project!

Beth Norman said...

Soooooooooo cute! I love all that sparkle. This is just the cutest!