Pages

Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge # 55 My Favorite Things

It's be inspired time at Cuttlebug Challenge again and this week our sponsor is My Favorite Things Stamp Design and we will have 4 winners this week what will you win you ask a set of My Favorite Things stamps and how can you win just make something that is your favorite more details on the blog 
I was lucky enough to receive the Purrfect Label set. I made 2 projects this week a regular card and a Halloween Treat tin, hope everyone likes now moving on here is my card

I used Core'dination card stock as my base the top layer I used my Scor-it to add diamonds on paper than stamped little cat paws to make my own background paper  for the food bowl I cut out a piece of gold card stock ran it through the cuttlebug added brown flower soft for the food, the labels were also cuttlebugged with the Swiss Dot folder.


On this little treat can I used all Core'dination card stock the Black Magic was embossed with Cuttlebugs Spider Web folder and than distressed so the orange shows through made the little hat free hand  used $ store stickers fibers markers to color now here is another picture so you can see the top of the can


for my flower I used scraps of Core'dination card stock cut the layers out with 3 different size nestabilities scored each petal made cuts to form petals than spritz with water crumbled up than opened and used heat gun to dry don't you love that shabby chic look I know I do
I am also linking my tin to Saturday Spotlight Challenge this weeks challenge was containers

15 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh Beth, how sweet are these treat containers I love that cute label and pretty flowers! Awesome work GF!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh my goodness girl!! What a really yumm-o-licious idea!! I LOVE this!! TEE!! That sentiment on the front just cracks me up!! :) Love the matching card too!! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Saturday Spotlight Beth!!! You rock lady!!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth!!WoW your creations are `delicious` yum yum..TFS
Have a fab week:)xxx

Karen said...

Way to go Beth! Everything looks great and I love the flower...very cool!! :)

Hugs,
Karen

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Wow, you have been busy, great idea, and am luvin' that flower! Grungie/Shabby Chic....luv it!

Maria Matter said...

oh, this is yummilious!!!
Fabulous Beth!!!!
Blessings, Maria

Jessie said...

Love your cool projects!

crzymom said...

Fun, fun, fun card and treat container! You always have great ideas.

Shantaie said...

LOVE your meow munch...especialy adorable!!! Super cute!!

Jenn K said...

Such Cute projects! Love em' all!

Darlene (SCS:akronstamperdpk) said...

Oh how cute!! Thanks for sharing them with us at Saturday Spotlight! I do hope you'll come back again next week!

Cheryl said...

Awesome projects!

Jessica G. said...

Fun treat container and the perfect way to re-purpose a baby food jar! Thanks for playing in this week's Spotlight challenge!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

What a great way to recycle and such an awesome little treat container!! Cute!! Thanks for playing with the Sat. Spotlight!!

Beth Norman said...

Pure talent GF!!