Pages

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Sunflowers and Dragonflies 10 Seasons

Good Saturday morning, time again for a Sunflowers and Dragonflies challenge and this week we are doing seasons my favorite season is fall how about you what is your favorite season?
Now this is your challenge create a card, scrapbook page, 3D project using something to do with the one or more of the 4 seasons.
This weeks prize is a set of Sunflowers and Dragonflies Four Season stamp set and a box of Prima Flowers.
Here is my card for this week

I used the Autumn and Winter stamps added Flower Soft to some of the leaves and the Fall trees all papers used are from Stampin-Up as is the basic black ink.
Be sure and check out Beth's new web site at Sunflowers and Dragonflies click on her store if you would like a set of these stamps you will find them there.
Have a super week-end I am going to be on vacation so will be MIA for a while.
Hugs
Beth


8 comments:

runningonink said...

Sooo COOOL GF! I love the flower soft on the tree! I think I need to get me some of that flower soft!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful card Beth! Looks you and I were on the same page this week! LOL! I Love the effect of the flower soft!

Rosemary said...

I keep forgetting about my flower soft!!..thank you for reminding me by doing a beautiful card!! hugs!!

crzymom said...

Beautiful card Beth! Love the flower soft on the card. I guess I need to pick some of that up too. You're such an enabler! lol luv u girlfriend!

lisa808 said...

Cute Fall Card. Enjoy your vacation.

Beth Norman said...

This is so beautiful. The flower soft really adds an elegance and autumn feel to your card. Rock on GF!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! Beth, this is just gorgeous GF!!! :) Love what you've done with the flower soft..you are da bomb!! HUGS

Connie Paxman said...

Will have to take a boo at these sets on Beth's site...I love what you did with the Flower soft...I am going to try mine now.
connie paxman