Pages

Monday, September 14, 2009

The Party Continues at Cuttlebug Challenge

I have another tutorial up on Cuttlebug Challenge this week I am showing you how to make this cute little lamp shade
 
Be sure and click images for larger view
I am continuing with my party theme for the month which is Tinkerbell if you would like to view this tutorial be sure and check it out on the blog.
Also while there be sure and sign up to be a follower and we would also love to see your take on our challenges working on 2000 followers and would love to see 100 in participation so go create your party package and share your work with us.
  
This is my finished project hope you like and will give it a try.
Happy Crafting My Friends
Beth

PS we are on the Journey of 2000 followers tell your friends about our Birthday Celebration!

Do you want to get published in Ready Set Create Magazine? Participate in all 4 challenges for a chance to be published :)

11 comments:

Esther said...

What a darling little lampshade! Love that fuzzy stuff on it!!

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great lampshade! Perfect for a little girl. Love the cute fairy image. TFS!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Holy cow girl!! That is just too awesome!! I love your clever idea!! How fun!! HUGS

Allison said...

What a cute and fun project...I know about a 1000 little girls who would want this!

Beth Norman said...

What a darling project. I love, love, love what you did. Talk about creative and thinking outside the box. You rock GF!!

crzymom said...

Cute lamp! You are so creative.

Pat Bowman said...

What a fantastic project!

Cheryl said...

My goodness gracious is this ever cute! My friend you are an awesome artist.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh my gosh this is beyond adorable! WOW you knock my socks off!

Hey I got a BEAUTIFUL card in the mail today, thank you my friend :)

lisa808 said...

This is so cute and so perfect for a little girl's room.

Cat said...

What an adorable lampshade! I love your party theme. The colors are just gorgeous! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog. It really made me feel better!