Pages

Tuesday, September 08, 2009

A little Christmas today

Well today is Tuesday and my friend Beth is back with her Tutorial Tuesday and I am so glad because I have missed her and her TUT's now I have never been a real fan of the inchies but after seeing Beth's card today over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies I may change my mind
Here is what I came up with I guess I kind of CASE'd Beth but I try one using a sea shell but didn't like it so I did the snowflakes
 
All my supplies are from Stampin Up except for the ribbon
While you are over checking out Beth's tutorial be sure and check out the challenge this week all you have to do is make a shape card link it back to Beth by noon Friday and you will have a chance to win a set of the labels 2 nestibilities.
Well I will be back tomorrow with my project from Cuttlebug Challenge we are having a party over there this month and the challenge for this past week is to pick a theme and make an invitation you have until midnight tonight to get linked to Mr Linky

8 comments:

Beth Norman said...

Way cool! I love how you added the red, and that pretty white ribbon! The sentiment is awesome too. It looks embossed. I'm planning another inchie tutorial for next Tuesday. There are so many things to do with them. Thanks for playing along with me, Beth :)

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! This is just GORGEOUS Beth!! I really love the different colored square tiles!! So pretty!! HUGS

Monika/Buzsy said...

What a great winter card! Love the colors and the white snowflakes. TFS!

Allison said...

So fab...what a great color combo with the embossed snowflakes!

Cheryl said...

Love it! One of my all time favorite subjects ;-)

Shirley said...

Oh I love the snowflakes and the design too!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful Beth! I love the red background behind those beautiful snowflake inchies!

Cat said...

So cute! LOVE the square pattern and the organza bow! Just stunning!