Pages

Wednesday, September 02, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired 47 Let's Party

Good morning folks are you ready to party I know I am and we are having a month long party over at Cuttlebug Challenge and to kick it off your challenge this week is to create a invitation pick a theme to use for the whole month my theme is Tinkerbell so you will be seeing a month of Tinkerbell she is so cute don't you think.
Okay lets get started this invitation is to all of you readers and bloggers out there so let's have some fun and party can't wait to see yours.
 
My invitation was made using my Tinkerbell Cuttlebug Folder by ProvoCrafts on Core'dination card stock and than colored with Sakura gel pens who are all some of our sponsors also used Swiss Dot  and a border embossing  folder punches are Martha Stewart and Stampin-Up stamps from CTMH
Okay this is it for me today I will be back on Monday for another party item so stay tuned.
Oh did I for get to mention the PRIZES 
Every great party has surprises, and favors, and goodies....and this is surely no exception!!! There will be weekly prizes, and a GRAND PRIZE at the end!!!!!


In order to be eligible for the grand prize package, you must participate every week during September. You don't want to miss one single bit of the fun, so be sure to sign up as a member/follower and check in every day!!

19 comments:

runningonink said...

What a fun party invite! I love all the textures! Parties are FUN!!!

Shantaie said...

Beth your pretty party tinkerbell is just as sweet as can be! what a fun month this is goin gto be!!

proud to be on the same team!your cuttlebug challenge blog sister~ Shantaie

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Beth, this is just adorable hun!! How dang sweet!!! I love the coloring and the fab texture!! You rock GF!!! HUGS

Cindy said...

Adorable! My granddaughter would love to come to your Tinkerbell party!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely adorable Beth! I just love Tink, what a great party idea!

(-: Heidi

Terrie B x said...

Tink is absolutly `gorgeous` sweet Beth..I look forward to seeing the rest of your theme..
Yahaha Pary Party..
Have a lovely week:)xxx

True :) said...

How cute Beth! I have never seen that folder used before. I likie! ;)
Hugs,
True :) from: "True's Gifts From The Heart"

SJDWolf said...

How adorable! I love the Disney CB folders too!

Beth Norman said...

Darling card! The ribbon you chose is perfect!

Ingrid said...

What a cute Tinkerbell card, Beth.

Terri said...

Very cute. I am hoping to get time to participate in some of the challenges too.

Shirley said...

She is just precious! I really love the colors too! That is cool the way she looks embossed without having to stamp.

crzymom said...

So cute! I can see your granddaughter using these for a party.

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

This is beautiful!! I love the colors and all the sparkle!

Michelle said...

beth this is so adorable and sweet....
hugs
michelle

JessicaLynn said...

really cute card. thank you for sharing.

jessica lynn

iluvmybugs said...

Cute card, love the bling! TFS

hugs,
~Terry

beadz said...

Very cute!

Cat said...

So cute! What an adorable theme!