Pages

Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog # 51 Pary is over here's a Thank You

Well today is the last day for our big Birthday Palooza and what do you think our project for today is none other than a Thank You for our party goers and all of you Fab readers that follow us each week and play along I guess I will be putting Miss Tink away now but she was fun working with.

I made a flap card for my thank you you can find the instructions for this card fold here at SplitCoast Stampers
I used Core'dination cardstock and the Thank you ProvoCraft cuttlebug folder for embossing the thank you is from a Stampin-Up rub-on stamp All Night Media used Nestibilitie die Stampin up punch.

Here is the inside I used another stamp from this set from All Night Media to stamp flowers and Tink is a sticker.
Be sure and check out Cuttlebug Challenge Blog this week for the rest of the talented lovely DT art.

Hugs
Beth

18 comments:

Cindy said...

Beth, all your Tink party stuff has been just adorable!!! I love flap cards, too!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth:)
Your card is `beautiful`....
Your Theme has been fabulous all month TFS...
Have a great week:)xxx

runningonink said...

All you Tink stuff has been awesome! I love your card! I have never made one of these flap cards- I am going to have to try it!

Jenn K said...

Cutie tinkerbell card!

lisa808 said...

Great thank you card to finish off your fabulous party theme.

Karen said...

Loved seeing all your Tink creations this month! Love the gorgeous thank you card too!!

Hugs,
Karen

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Hi Beth!! WOW!! I love your sweet little project!! This is just gorgeous!! What a fun creation!! HUGS

Ingrid said...

Cute card, Beth. Love the flap card.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Absolutely adorable Beth! I love the way it opens!

Everything you have made for the birthday bash has been amazing, such a fun theme!

(-: Heidi

Shantaie said...

Oh...dont put her away too far in the drawer!! I will miss all the wonderful things you come up with for Tinkerbell!!! Thank you for sharing all your sweet projects this month!!

Michelle said...

beth you have showcased Tink beautifully during the birthday party month...and now on this fantastic card as well!! each of your pieces have been wonderful! michelle

Rosemary said...

Beth, I so loved seeing your projects each week and your thank you card is a perfect finish..You rocked this party!!

June Houck said...

Your Tink card is so cute...inside and out :)

Great job, Beth!

crzymom said...

Darling card Beth! Your Tinkerbell party stuff is fabulous.

Meda said...

I loved yout Tink, Beth. So sad to see it has to go away :(

Beth Norman said...

Awesome card. So cute!

Deb M. said...

WOW!! Love your card, Beth. Enjoyed catching up on all your beautiful creations tonight. You've been busy, busy. Your work is beautiful..as always. Hope all is well with you....

Cat said...

I so enjoyed seeing all of your Tinkerbell projects! Just gorgeous!