Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired # 49 Mini Album

We are half way through our big Birthday Party Palooza at Cuttlebug Challenge hope everyone has had as much fun as we the Design Team have bringing you all of our fun project's I am so looking forward to everyone's Mini Album's this week.
I have so much fun with my Tinkerbell theme and here is my album
Click on images for larger view
To create my album I cut chip board with the Stampin-Up Top Notch Big Die, adhered Whitewash Core'dination that had been embossed  using Provo Craft's Cuttlebug folder Victoria than sanded to  the front and back covers the flower on the front was made with strips that have been punched with Martha Stewart punches most of the ribbon was also Martha Stewart and the paper kit is from EK Success called Disney Fairies than I used the Bind-it-All
 
  
  
  
  
  
 
Hope you have enjoyed my latest project I did use assorted bling pieces from different companies and scrap paper from DCWV One stamp was used and was from All Night Media
Be sure and check out the rest of the design teams mini albums and join us with yours just link your blog or if you use a forum to Mr Linky.
Hugs
Beth
PS we are on the Journey of 2000 followers tell your friends about our Birthday Celebration!

Do you want to get published in Ready Set Create Magazine? Participate in all 4 challenges for a chance to be published :)

17 comments:

Ingrid said...

What a cute album, Beth. You did a wonderful job.

Meda said...

Wow! I am so glad I dropped by to see your lovely little album. I can't believe those thick pages were cut with a die cut! I was just thinking you bought the album ready made.

Beth Norman said...

What a great idea to make a mini album. This would make an excellent item to take to Disneyland for autographs.

June Houck said...

Cuteness abounds! Love the fun shape and the soft colors...perfect for any princess :)

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens this is so fun! What girl would not love this as a gift!

crzymom said...

What a cute little album. So darling.

Rosemary said...

Beth, this is just too cute with every page being adorable!!..I love the theme you chose and seeing what you have for us each week!!

Allison said...

Love your album...want to make one just like it!

Esther said...

What an adorable little album! Love the colors of it --- so pretty!

craftieodamae said...

beautiful book!!

JP Card Crazy said...

Awesome Beth!!! If the little book needs a home I'll send you my address!!! LOL

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth sorry Im late over this week:)
I absolutly love your Tinkerbell album..everything so beaUTIFULY DETAILED tfs
hAVE A LOVELY eVENING:)X

Terrie B x said...

grrr srry about the typo`s...:)xxx

scrapbooking for others said...

Your mini album is sooo sweet! The colors are perfect. TFS I am having so much fun this month on the Cuttlebug Challenge.

Monika/Buzsy said...

Very pretty! Perfect for a little girl. TFS!

SJDWolf said...

Totally adorable and cute! TFS.

Cheryl said...

what a cute book.