Pages

Wednesday, September 09, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Be Inspired # 48 Gift Bag and Card

Good Wednesday morning hey gang are you ready for another great project to go in your party kit from Cuttlebug Challenge this week we are all making gift bags and cards using our party theme, as you know my theme is a Tinkerbell party and I have loved creating with this theme she is so cute and my granddaughters love her. Well I have 2 seperate pictures for you today the gift bag and than the card.
 
I had so much fun making this bag sure have used my Cricut from Provo Crafts a gracious sponsor a lot lately the butterfly wings were cut out using the Indie Art Cartridge I cut them at 51/2 inches first using the shadow and than the regular cut ran them both through the cuttlebug also by Provo using the Swiss Dot folder the bottom layer was done on Core'dinations (another wonderful sponsor) Whitewash paper and then sanded to bring out the green I used yellow Core'nation for the top layer than added some glimmer mist along with some Fairy Dust (dazzling diamondsSU) Tink is from Sandy Lion, I cut the gift bag off glued wings to bag added eyelets and ribbon for handles.

 Now for the card I stamped the Fairy Verse (The Stamping Studio) with versamark on white card stock embossed with white embossing powder than brayered Celebration K-pad over the verse stamped the Tink image (All Night Media) on white with versamark used fine black embossing powder from Ranger colored the image with gel pens from one of our sponsors Sakura Of America paper Stampin Up ribbon Martha Stewart.
Well that will do it for me today can't wait to share my project for next week so stay tuned I am really kind of proud of it.
Be sure and and visit the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog to see the rest of the amazing design team art and be sure to join us again this week to add to your party pack we are shooting for 100 participant so please join in on the fun
Have company coming tomorrow for a couple of days so don't know if I will be back before Sat.

Happy Crafting
Beth

22 comments:

Sue said...

Very cute Beth. TFS

Cindy said...

Adorable, Beth! My granddaughters would love this!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oh my word Beth, these could not be any cuter!

(-: Heidi

Karen said...

She is so cute Beth! Lovin' the Tinkerbell theme!

Hugs,
Karen

lisa808 said...

Your bag and card are spectacular.

Mona L. Pendleton said...

Very adorable Tinkerbell theme! I love that lil' purse you made! :) TFS

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEEHEE!! She's just adorable!! What a great project Beth!! HUGS

Beth Norman said...

Another darling set, Beth! Your brayered bg is so eye catching. Your card jumped right out at me. Great work GF!

Cheryl said...

So very cute!

Terrie B x said...

These are simply `magical` Beth...
Any little girl will love them..TFS
Have a fabulous week:)xxx

Shirley said...

How very beautiful and creative they both are. I love the gift bag. Any little girl will adore it and I bet keep it too! The card makes you feel like you are indeed on your way to Neverland!

Allison said...

What a unique and fun couple of creations...love all that color!

Michelle said...

beth all of your tink creations are fantastic... and this little bag is so adorable and beautiful! michelle

Shantaie said...

Tinkerbell is looking so sweet with her glittering wings...ADORABLE!! Shantaie

SJDWolf said...

Awww this is just delightful! TFS.

Cat said...

Oh, Beth, this is just adorable! I love the butterfly behind Tinkerbell! It is the perfect accent! Thanks so much for the heads up about the shaped card challenge. I clicked on over and entered!

Jackie K said...

Hi there my friend,
It has been a while since I have visited your blog or anyone's for that matter. You have been busy creating such beautiful art. There is far too much to comment on so I will just say this:

You rock girlfriend!

I love everything you do.

Maria Matter said...

these are adorable! great job Beth!!!
have a super weekend!
blessings, Maria

Amber said...

So cute Beth! Such perfect projects for a girly birthday! I love your work.
Hugs
Amber

Terri said...

Nice job on both of them. Very cute. Wish I had a cricut!

June Houck said...

Beth, you are doing a fab job with Tink on each and every project :)

Rosanne said...

How cute are these?