Pages

Monday, September 07, 2009

Birthday Celebration Palooza ! Tinkerbells Magic Wand

Good Monday morning to all my faithful readers to start the morning off I was first up at Cuttlebug Challenge with a mini tutorial this morning! If I haven't mentioned it Tinkerbell is my party theme this month so all my post for CBC will be with the adorable Tink.
We are going to be making Tinkerbell's magic wand. We can't have a Tinkerbell party without a wand :) here is a picture of the wand....
 
Click on image for larger view
Now for the supplies very minimal

 
Let's begin!
1. Take two straws and put one inside each other.
2.curl ribbon and tuck inside hole at top of straw.
3. cut four strands of small pearls and sew on the top of straw.
4. Cut star with Provo Craft Cricut or use Cuttlebug die cut. then emboss with the cuttlebug  Swiss dot folder,  adhere to top using  crystal effects, or any other clear glue.
5. stamp image of Tinkerbell cut out and using Pearl Ex to paint the stamp image. Used a  pop dot to  adhere the image to the star for added dimensions.
Voila you are Done!
 

Here is another picture with a headpiece I made to go with the wand.
I  have enjoyed  creating this mini tutorial  for you.
Come  back today at 1:00PM EST to see what Ms. Betty Bee has in store for you.
Happy Stamping!
Please don't forget to leave me a comment and let me know what you think?
Thank you, Beth.
PS. We are on a journey of 2000 follower sign up to be the first to know, and let your friends know about our Birthday Celebration.
Also don't forget to add a link HERE for your invitation can't have a party with out one.
 

7 comments:

runningonink said...

What a cute and fun project!

crzymom said...

Cute wand Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome, awesome project. I think your granddaughter would love these items.

Connie Paxman said...

Well this is so unique also...you gals come up with some awesome projects...love the wreath/head piece...
connie paxman

lisa808 said...

The wand is soooo pretty!

Cheryl said...

Oh my too very cute! Can't wait until my little grand is old enough for this.

Shirley said...

You are something with the creativity. What a beautiful wand and head piece too! Whomever really will be a princess and magic!