Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Your Story This Summer in 30 Days @Cuttlebug Challenge Blog

Good Morning everyone this will be my second post today so be sure and scroll down to see my card and the return of Sunflowers and Dragonflies Sat. challenge, wait till you see the great cards and the prize this week is the large Scallop Ovals so come play along.

Okay this post is about my first tutorial on Cuttlebug Challenge but I am not going to share the whole tutorial with you here if you want to see it you will have to check out CBC blog but I will share the pictures with you as the ones I posted on the aren't very big.
 
This is the cover of my little paper coaster book isn't that bear cute I stamped him with Timber Brown ink from stazon than added crystal effects let it dry and cut him out used 3-D dots to adhere to book.
 
 
Here is my first 2 pages the word growl was cut out using my cricut and from the Animal Kingdom Cartridge.
         This is page 3 and 4 these 2 pages again I used my cricut, some Club Scrap and Stampin Up
 
Page 5 and 6 I really had fun with used cricut cartridge Camping  cuttlebug Swiss Dot and Distressed Lines on the mountain scene the road is fibers

 
last 2 pages 7and 8 the bear border is from the Animal Kingdom cartridge again from Cricut 
Okay this is the end of my little book hope you have enjoyed it be sure and stop by the Cuttlebug Challenge Blog for complete instructions while you are there sign in to be a follower and check out the great prizes being given away for this challenge hope to see you soon and your mini album.
Oh and before I forget be sure and join us starting the first of Sept for month long Birthday Palooza 
Recipe
Card stock Core'dination
Cricut and Cuttlebug Provo Crafts
Bind-It-All
Tombow adhesive 
Stamps Stampin-Up and Club Scrap
Ribbons, Buttons, And Stickers
Have a super week-end we are suppose to have some cooler weather I sure hope so than I can move out to my gazebo and play this week.
Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

Kim H. said...

Holey BUCKETS, GF!!!! This little book is amazing! LOVE IT!!!! I am in love with mini books right now!

Cindy said...

This is so cool, Beth! I really need to try some mini books!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh I love love love your coaster book!!! This is just fabulous hun!! The images look awesome!! TFS! HUGS

crzymom said...

Cute book! I love my Bind-it-All.

Terri said...

What a cute book. You did a great job on it. Nice job on the tutorial too. I just became a follower thanks to you!

Allison said...

How fun...and what a great idea! I am scrapping a recent trip to the zoo so thanks for some ideas!

Maria Matter said...

Wowza, this is absolutely fabulous!!!
great job!
Blessings, Maria

Beth Norman said...

Wow, what an awesome project. Congratulations on your first tutorial. You are a very busy lady. Love all your creativity. On my over to view the tutorial.

Connie Paxman said...

Love what you did with the camping cartridge...and the whole book is just wonderfull...lots of detail.
Seems like you are drawing in the bears...lol
connie

Lyn S said...

This is so awesome Beth! Love the images and photos you used!

lisa808 said...

Love your album! The detail and pictures are awesome.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

LOL I am playing catch up here and your post from 'tomorrow' cracks me up with these photos!! Timing is crazy :)