Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Wahoo another play day

Well I had a chance to make 3 more cards today the first 2 are from Technique Junkies Sept/Oct 2009 newsletter it is called the Zig Zag Technique and was so much fun to do and also very easy.
Isn't this image adorable I bought it from Debbie Bankston check her out Debbie is quite the artist and she also sells diecuts. The stamp is a Holly Berry stamp DP from Cloud 9 card stock Stampin Up also added a little Flower Soft. Verse stamp Stampin Up Best Yet set

This second card is also using the same technique this was the first one I did everything on this card is from Stampin-up except for the designer paper that is Daisy D's and I also used the new candy cane cuttlebug folder from Provo Crafts on the white strip in the middle

The last one is not any special technique just something I was having fun with the cute little image on this one is called the Painter and made by Finders Keepers ,Verse from St Louis Stamp Design and these darling designer papers DCWV Grade School Stack colored with water colored pencils and the red strip was embossed with a little button border folder from cuttlebug.

Well that's it for today will be back tomorrow to post my project for Be Inspired #45 at Cuttlebug Challenge

8 comments:

Rosemary said...

three awesome cards!!..love the zig zag look!!

crzymom said...

Wonderful cards Beth! You've been busy while I was gone. I think my favorite is the first card from Monday. Love the silhouette scene on that lovely background. I almost have my craft room put back together after moving everything around so I'm hoping to play soon.

Terri said...

You have been busy creating. Nice job on everything you have done since I last visited. I think my favortie is the silhouette scene card though. As always thanks for taking the time to stop by my blog and leaving such sweet comments, they are greatly appreciated.

Beth Norman said...

Oh my what a wonderful group of cards, Beth. The top one tugs at my heart. The yellow and blue bg is eye popping, and the image is so adorable. I used to paint these type of girls once upon a time.

Connie Paxman said...

wow I love these characters and you aced the zig..zag...I am going to try that one this week..
connie paxman

Shirley said...

Love the BG techniques you used and your cards are beautiful. I am in love with the middle one and the other two are so wondaerful too though!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Beth, these are just fabulous girlfriend!! The colors are just fun and so cheery on them all!! ;) I sure am inspired by you!! HUGS

Spyder said...

Love the image on your lovely bright card!
((lyn))