Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2009

Sunflower and Dragonfly challenge # 6 Monochromatic

Well people we are back Beth has been overhauling her craftroom and get ready for new things to come so we where kind've on hold the last couple of weeks but we are now back and wanted you to all come play with us and have a chance to win a set of the Nestibilities Beth has the scallop ovals up for grabs this week so lets see plenty of particpation for this challenge.
Here is my card for this week I love the color blue it is so soothing and if you don't know what monochromatic means it means to use shades of the same color with one neutral .
Recipe
Card Stock Stampin Up Soft Sky, Baja Breeze, Whisper White
Inks Stampin Up Brocade Blue
Stamp Sunflower and Dragonflies Creative Designs
Designer Paper CTMH
Ribbon SU
Well I hope you have enjoyed my card this week and don't forget to stop by Beth's Blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies to say hi and leave a link for your card.
Also be sure and stop by the talented Kim and Jennifers Blogs you won't be disappointed.

6 comments:

runningonink said...

I think blue is a very calming color too! I love the ribbon the the gooses neck! Cute!

Jennifer E. said...

This Goose looks good in blue! I love the riibon necklace on it too! Cute!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

How adorable!! I love your fun image with the ribbon around his neck!! TEE!! HUGS

crzymom said...

Lovely card Beth!

Beth Norman said...

Nice job with monochromatic. I like how you distressed the edges, and added that darling bow.

Lyn S said...

Love your blue monochromatic card Beth! The blue bow around the neck of your goose sets the card off beautifully!