Pages

Monday, August 17, 2009

I Had Some Me Time Today

Seems as though I only post on Wed. and Sat anymore but am all caught up with my design team projects so spent some time in my craft room today making a few cards. Couple are Morphed TJ techniques but the first one is the real deal this is called the Scene Silhouettes

The second one is morphed scene silhouettes I used chalks with a sponge instead of ink and brayer and I liked this one better also added Flower Soft punched the butterfly and added some black stickles for the body.

The last one I will called Morphed Faux Flock instead of using a background stamp I took a sack
my potatoes came in layed it on my paper ran the brayer over it using Calyspo K-pad than inked up my Victoria cuttlebug folder and ran it through the cuttlebug was happy with the effect so ran a chalk pad over the embossed area added some gold embossing powder the image is colored with Twinkling H2O's and a little flower soft added.

all materials are Stampin-up except for the versamark ink twinkling H2O's and cuttlebug folder.

Be sure and check out Cuttlebug Challenges 30 days of Summer scrapping ideas and Sunflowers and Dragonflies for Sat. challenge Beth is moving her studio so we didn't have a challenge this pass Sat. but be sure and check in for a new one this week and chance for some Nesties

Wed at Cuttlebug Challenges we will be showing off our creations using products from our sponsor Paper Popsicles

12 comments:

Rosemary said...

Beth, you cards are gorgeous!I always love seeing what you come up with!!

Stampin_melissa said...

Lovely Beth! They are all wonderful, my fav is the first one! :) So glad you had some time to play!

runningonink said...

WOWZERS you have been busy! Just beautiful cards! You go gf!

Lyn S said...

Wow, these are all gorgeous Beth!! Glad you found some 'Me' time to do them all.......it was well worth the effort!

Shirley said...

Love all three. The scenes on the first two are gorgous with your backgounds. Your last one is just so lovely and the BG with the effects is stunning behind that beautiful rose.

Michelle said...

beth.im lovin' all of these cards....
the backgrounds are gorgeous..(i also love brayering over something...like you did with the potato sack!)

TFS!
michelle.

Jennifer E. said...

Looks like it was some very happy me time today! These cards are beautiful! TFS!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG Beth!!! Love all your fun flower creations here!! The one with the flower soft is just stunning!! But I love purple...soo..you know!! :) GORGEOUS!!! HUGS

Cheryl said...

My oh my are these ever gorgeous! I love the middle one because it has that wonderful butterfly and some flower soft - which I don't have yet.

Julie- justwritedesigns said...

these are all wonderful, Beth! You sure had a real creative marathon going!

Germaine Ferrao -Lenn said...

WOW, these are gorgeous card Beth, you have been busy! TFS and giving me some inspiration! You rock GF! Hugs always! Like the use of older sets too!

Connie Paxman said...

Well I would not say morphed..both cards are just stunning and love the ink colors...so peacefully contrasting...
connie paxman