Pages

Monday, August 31, 2009

Happy Birthday Cuttlebug Challenge

Tomorrow is the 1st of Sept. and Cuttlebug Challenge will start celebrating one year old birthday so in honor of there birthday I made this card today using the accordion fold that Michelle showed us how to do on Fri using this darling digital image from Mo's Digital Pencil and was designed just for our celebration
 
Here is the card closed

 
and Opened
Recipe
Stamps-Inkadinkado 
Card Stock- Core'dination
designer paper -DCWV Baby Boy
Inks-Palette Black Noir
Sakura gel pens
Stickles
Don't forget to join us tomorrow to kick off the big party see you there.
Hugs
Beth
 

8 comments:

Cheryl said...

Very cute Beth!

Michelle said...

hi beth! your accordion fold is adorable!..and I am humbled by the fact that YOU liked the tutorial enough to give it a try and create your own wonderful card! (plus i get to visit you here and enjoy your great music while i browse your blog!)

the cupcake edge together with the adorable image makes this card fantastic , beth!

hugs
michelle

Beth Norman said...

This is sooooo cute! I love how you added the cupcakes down the side. So perfect with the birthday celebration image! You rock GF.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OH my gosh!! Beth!! This is just ADORABLE!! I love those yummy sparkly cupcakes!! What fun!! HUGS

Barb said...

Hi Beth, your card is gorgeous, that image too darling,yep Michelle's video sure inspired me. Thanks for your comment & visiting my blog. Ain't retirement great, I'm loving mine....Barb

BettyBee said...

Beth, this is one very sweet card! I just love the blue, and those yummy cupcakes!
WoW that is one big bear in your neck of the woods!! So close to the ones in your mini album!!
You are doing a great job!!
Hugs,
BettyBee

Allison said...

So cute and fun! What a great layout with the cupcakes!

Shirley said...

All I can say is Wow! I love the fold and the card is beautiful~