Pages

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired #46 Back To School

This week at Cuttlebug Challenge we are preparing projects for back to school and wait till you see all of the amazing work on the blog be sure and check each design team members blog so you can see this work up close the gals really ROCKED this challenge and you are in for a real treat .
Our sponsor this week is Cosmo Cricket and one lucky winner could win a prize from Cosmo for playing along with us the kit I received was Everlasting and was to beautiful for some of the back to school stuff I thought about so I decided to do a set for my oldest GD I altered a tin and in the tin I added a diary, pencil case and bookmarks
This is my whole set together with lunchbox closed 

Lunch box opened added the I love you on the cover so when ever she opens it she will know how very much she is loved and hope she will think of me

Here is a close-up of the goodies that go inside  used my Bind-It-All to make the diary nestablilities for the medallion on front corners are done with cuttlebug die cuts pencil older is a recycled container chipboard flowers added to paperclips if you click on the pictures should bring up a bigger image.
Okay that is it for me this weeks challenge don't forget about our big celebration the month of Sept. I will be back Sat. with a special treat until then Happy Crafting.
Hugs
Beth

20 comments:

Jenn K said...

WOW what a wonderful set you created...

runningonink said...

Holey Buckets GF, this is amazing! I love the colors and all the elements! You ROCK!

Shantaie said...

Beth, you knocked this weeks challenge out of the park!! just incredible....Im so in awe of this gorgeous ensemble!

dannisdoodles said...

this is so BEYOND, absolutely stunning in EVERY way!!!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful Set Beth!

Cheryl said...

Beth she will love it for sure. This set is very beautiful girlfriend.

Terrie B x said...

Absolutly `Gorgeous` Beth ...I love your project TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)

Cindy said...

These are just beautiful, Beth!! Love them!

crzymom said...

Fabulous set Beth! Love the little love note inside the box. Your granddaughter is going to love this.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! So amazing hun!! Fabulous projects and gorgeous details on everything!! You rock!! ;) HUGS

Rosemary said...

Beth, you did an outstanding job with your projects!..so fresh and clean looking; so glad you are on our team!!!hugs

Heidi Van Laar said...

So SO beautiful Beth! Your GD will absolutely LOVE it for sure!

Stampin_melissa said...

Wow Beth, these are gorgeous! I'm sure she'll love them!!

Karen said...

Outstanding Beth! I love the way you decorated everthing! Beyond words...gorgeous!

Hugs,
Karen

Lyn S said...

OMG Beth, this is just stunning!!! I bet your grand daughter will be over the moon with such a beautiful gift from you!

Cassie said...

i love this beth! i didn't know cosmo made such pretty elegant paper!! beautiful set girl!!

lisa808 said...

What a great set! Love the inside sentiment.

Allison said...

Wow...what a creation! Love the colors!

Michelle said...

hi beth...your altered project pieces are gorgeous..elegant...wonderful and absolutely beautiful..
michelle

Beth Norman said...

Wow, what an awesome project. I spent lots of time clicking to make the photo larger. You did a wonderful job and your project really rocks!! Cosmo Cricket is one of my favourite paper companies.