Pages

Sunday, August 30, 2009

Check this out

I have nothing crafty today to but this could have gone with my project yesterday very easily it would have had it's on special page in my book.
Well for starters I live in a very rural area where we still have all types of animals roaming about and the other evening we have this big fellow all most in our backyard
 
we have field corn planted out back and hubby caught this rascal stealing our corn on his trail camera the other morning
 
 
this is a picture of him really close to the camera wish we could have gotten his face.
Well I am off to do some crafting don't forget to check out the challenges out at Sunflowers and Dragonflies and Cuttlebug Challenges.
Hugs
Beth

6 comments:

Cheryl said...

Wow! Beth you just keep him up there. Looks like a big one for sure.

Connie Paxman said...

Looks like that bear was pretty close...imagine stealing your corn...lol
connie paxman

lisa808 said...

I guess he heard about your album and was hoping to be a part of it!

He looks cute in the pictures, but I wouldn't want to run into him.

Beth Norman said...

Yikes, run for the hills folks, and don't leave your scrapbooks behind. Be careful not to get eaten. LOL.

Shirley said...

Wow! This is too wonderful. I have squirrels and deer at times, but this is too grand~!! TFS

Brooke - in Oregon said...

YIKES!! No sleeping out in your back yard. Hmmm I know what my son would be wanting to do with him. Probably what your son would want to do. lol