Pages

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired #45 Shaped Cards

Well we have another great challenge for you over at Cuttlebug Challenge this week we did shape cards with these awesome templates from our sponsor Paper Popsicle (isn't that a fun name) and the prize this week is not 1 but 2 card templates from Paper Popsicles here is all you have to do to play along

Our challenge to you this week is to create a Shape card.

It's easy for anyone to participate in our challenges, even if you don't use a Cuttlebug machine, just create a project in a shape and upload it to your blog or any online galleries such as two peas, splitcoaststampers or our ning on Card Universe here... You can submit your entries from Wedn to Tuesday.

Leave a link to your project using the Mr. Linky form at the bottom of this post, to be featured next Thursday. If you upload to online galleries, please use keyword/tag "Be inspired #45".

Now here is my card for this week I picked the Squirrel template which I dressed up in hat and bowtie and he is off to pay a visit to his favorite gal with bouquet in hand hope you like my cute little fellow.

I used Core'dination white washed card stock for the base of my card than I ran it through the cuttlebug using the Swiss Dot folder from Provo Crafts I proceed in cutting out different areas of the squirrel to make it clothes unfortunately when I added the Fun Flock to the tail and face you could not see the embossing very well but it is there added a bead for his eye and black Stickles for his nose and there you have Mr. Squirrelly going a courting.

Don't forget to check out the rest of the design teams great work you can find there blogs in my sidebar also be sure and check out our wonderful sponsors Paper Popcicles Core'dination and Provo Crafts.

24 comments:

Beth Norman said...

OMG this is so adorable. Talk about unique and interesting. Your really rocked this challenge!!

Terrie B x said...

Hi beth I absolutly ♥love♥ your adorable Squirrel TFS..
Have a great week:)x

Karen said...

Hello Beth!
That is the most cutest little squirrel guy! Love it!!

Hugs,
Karen

runningonink said...

You rocked this challenge GF!!!! I love this little fellow! So clever!

Esther said...

What a sweet little fellow! His "gal" must be so proud of him (smile). Cute card!

Michelle said...

possibly THE CUTEST and most best dressed squirrel ive ever seen.. he is absolutely adorable!

TFS!
michelle

Lyn S said...

This is just so cute Beth! Mr Squirrel is so adorable....what fun!

ps. Thanks for dropping by my blog and congratulating me on making the top 5 at TPE!

Angie Tieman said...

How precious!!! He is the cutest squirrel ever, such great details!!

Amber said...

Oh Beth, this little guy is adorable. I'd love to see him in my backyard:) Great job!
Hugs
Amber

June Houck said...

Hi, Beth! Love those suspenders :)

Jennifer E. said...

This little fella ia so cute! Great job!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Just darling Beth! I love the fur and his sweet little bouquet!

(-: Heidi

Connie Paxman said...

Beth I always love your cuttlebug challenges...some day I may play..
You have so many wonderful creations...
Off to spy more stuff.

Shirley said...

That is too precious for words!

Terri said...

Very cute. I love shape cards I may definitely have to give this challenge a try too.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

This is so adorable!! I love that fun idea...what a neat challenge!! THANKS FOR SHARING!! Enjoy your weekend!! HUGS

lisa808 said...

How cute.

yyam said...

This is such a cute card Beth! :)

True :) said...

He is just darling Beth!
I am making the rounds to all of my new fellow DT's blogs and yours is awesome!

Hugs,
True :) from: "True's Gifts From The Heart"
Come check out my blog candy! ;)

Bee said...

Really clever idea for a shape card, love how you've dressed him up and with a bunch of flowers too, luck lady squirrel! :)
Crafts By Bee

KarenB said...

Wow, it's so cute!

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a friendly message :)

Linda Beeson said...

That little guy is just too adorable!

Allison said...

Very cool shaped card! Love the mix of papers and textures!

Cheryl said...

Wow! He is so very cute Beth. Love all the colors.