Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog #44 Creating a Scene Card

This week at Cuttlebug Challenge we were to create a scene card using Sticklers and gel pens from Sakura Of America our wonderful sponsor this week and if you enter this weeks challenge and leave a link in Mr.Linky you could win a fabulous prize from Sakura.
Now on to my card I started out with some Baja Breeze from SU than added a layer of Core'dination(another of our wonderful sponsors) white wash cardstock another layer of Baja Breeze than I stamped on Shimmer white using a stamp by Stamps Happen Inc and JustRite added a picket fence that was punched with one of Martha Stewarts border punches used more core'dination sanded it so some blcack would show through masked the image and used SU pastels to chalk BG than added the sticklers and colored in the images with the Souffle and Glaze Pens added some corners I ean through the herringbone folder and added flower soft.
And for your viewing enjoyment I will share another scene card I did this one is a pop-up card on this one I used my Souffle and Glaze Pens again from Sakura on the outline stickers and the Core'dination white wash image is from I Brake For Stamps used watercolor markers on the image herringbone and distressed lines cuttlebug folders
Hope you have enjoyed my post today and be sure and go to the cuttlebug challenge blog and check out the rest of the design teams gorgeous work tell em Beth sent you (heehee)

Hugs
Beth

15 comments:

Connie Paxman said...

Beth...wow...your work is startling and not been on your blog for a while...love all the cards. What a treat to visit again.
connie paxman

Karen said...

WOW Beth...these are simply gorgeous!! :) I love that picket fence!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are just beautiful Beth! Such sweet scenes!

(-: Heidi

Bonnie B said...

Beautiful cards Beth....sometimes I create a scene and it's not on paper!!!

Terrie B x said...

Both stunningly Beautiful cards Beth..TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:)x

Rosemary said...

Beth, your cards are stunning!!..Love the colors and your painting on the first one!..Your Christmas cards are wanting me to start on mine!! Love seeing your work!!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow! These are gorgeous!! I love that super cool pop up card!

Hanneke said...

beautifil cards!

Michelle said...

beth these are absolutely wonderful! TFS!
michelle

Cheryl said...

Wonderful cards Beth! Now where is the snowman ;-)

lisa808 said...

I love your Christmas card!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

OMG!! You've been such a busy stamper!! :) These are ALL fantastic Beth!! I love the beautiful scenery you've created with your first card!! Thanks for sharing all of these!! HUGS

Jennifer E. said...

Looks like you've been busy! I love all 3 cards! I'll be working on Christmas cards very soon as well!

Beth Norman said...

Your cards are lovely. The top one is so pretty. The bg is outstanding! Can't stop looking at it. Your pop up card is so very much fun!

Shirley said...

Your little Stamps Happen girl is just precious the way you painted her and the background. The Christmas card is wonderful and what a great inside!! You never disappoint.