Pages

Wednesday, August 05, 2009

Be Inspired 43 at Cuttlebug Challenge Blog

Good morning all well today is Wednesday and that means new artwork by the DT at Cuttlebug Challenge this week we were to make a card using a digital image created by our own wonderful and creative Maggie (owner of Cuttlebug Challenge) we also were to use any Provo cuttlebug folder plus paper from this fab company Core'dination these to awesome companies are 2 of our sponspors who have been very generous to us and it is so appreciate thank you both now on to the card
Here are the details on my card I used Bravo Burgundy from SU for card base the green is from Core'dinations that was embossed with the Celtic Knot folder and than sanded this is the coolest paper if you have not tried it beleive me you want to add it to your wish list next I add a peice of DP from DCWV Garden Party used my nesties and coluzzle to cut out the elements behind the digi stamp added ribbon and bling.

Thanks Maggie for these awesome stamps first time playing with digi's there is actually not stamping on this card so now it is your turn and be sure and stop by and see the rest of the DT work you won't be disappointed some very talented ladies I am working with beleive me.

Hugs
Beth

17 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens, Beth! This is just gorgeous! I love the colors and the layout! You ROCK gf!

Cassie said...

so soft and pretty and elegant beth! i just ♥♥♥ it!!

Jennifer E. said...

This is a beauty! I love the colors--they go so well together!

Michelle said...

beth..this is absolutely gorgeous..
TFS!
hugs
michelle.

Jenn K said...

So beautiful!!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth...
Well your card is simply `stunningly beautiful` You Rocked this Challenge!!!!TFS
Enjoy the rest of your week:0x

kim-paperbabe said...

Beth this is a gorgeous card! Love your stamping and the embossing looks fab!!! Have a lovely day!HuGs Kim :)♥

June Houck said...

Beth...I love Garden Party, but I have only used it once...I am gonna have to get it out again. Thanks for the inspiration :)

Lyn S said...

Gorgeous card Beth! I love the image and colours you used!

Just waiting for the image to get emailed to me so I can try this challenge :)

Amber said...

Beth I just love your card!!! It is gorgeous!!!
Hugs
Amber

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful card, Beth. The Stickles make it look so pretty. Great job once again!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOW!! Girl, this is so stunning!! Gorgeous colors mixed with bling makes this awesome!! HUGS!!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful card Beth! I have not ventured into the digital card making world.

Nathalia Castellon said...

Beth, I always love to see what you're going to come up with each week! It's always beautiful and this time it's also soft and sophisticated! Just gorgeous! :)

Connie Paxman said...

Wow...what a beautiful card....Beth, you blog is beaming with lots of creativity.
Is that challenge over with Cuttlebug and Cordinations..as I have one card done from last year with CB and Cordinations..
connie paxman

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Did I read that correctly, did you say DIGI! WOO HOO you know that Hybrid is my FAVORITE thing :)

Beautiful card and I need to know more about the digi!!

Shirley said...

Its absolutley beautiful! Explain to me, if yor have time what digi's are. Do you still paint them?