Pages

Thursday, July 09, 2009

Tutorial Tues at Beth's and award

Happy Thursday everybody hope everyone is having a super day I finally got a chance to play with Beth's Tutorial Tuesday today and I love the look of this technique first off how many layers do you think are on this card? Can you tell, well if you can't there is only one layer here on this card makes it so easy to mail now I did add a piece of ribbon little bling and some flower soft but other wise it was all done on one piece of white card stock. Cool huh now if you want to try this be sure and visit Beth's blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies for the tutorial and while you are there be sure and check out her store and her fantastic stamps she has created.

Recipe
Card stock Whisper White SU
Inks SU Tempting Turquoise, YoYo Yellow and Regal Rose
Stamps Studio G CTMH and SU 24-7

Now for my award I received from a very talented lady on the web Lisa at Crafting w/ Princess Lisa be sure and check out her art work and tell her Hi Thanks again Lisa for the award I so appreciate it.


So, on to the details of the award:

In order to accept this award you must:

1. Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
2. Copy the logo and place it on your blog.
3. Link the person who nominated you for this award.
4. Name seven things about yourself that people might find interesting.
5. Nominate seven Kreativ Bloggers.
6. Post links to the seven blogs you nominate.
7. Leave comments on all seven blogs letting them know you nominated them.

So, here are seven things about myself that you might find interesting:
1. I hate to clean would rather craft
2. Super fan of Wipe Out
3. I knit and crochet
4. still can my own vegetables
5. love a good tear jerker
6. love to play scrabble
7. love cooking

It is now my turn to choose seven 'Kreativ Bloggers.' This is not easy to do as I visit so many wonderful, inspiring, and creative blogs every day. Here are the seven I nominate:
Beth
Kim
Jennifer
Danni
June
Terri
Spike

9 comments:

Cheryl said...

I really like this Beth! I hope to try her tutorial soon and I think it is very cool.

Beth Norman said...

Wowzers GF, awesome, awesome job with this technique. It was definately made for you. I like the extra wide border--must try it myself. Thanks for the award.

Hugs,

Beth

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh wowzer Beth!! I Just love the beautiful colors on this!! Just fabulous girl!! :)

Lyn S said...

Wow Beth, this is just stunning! I love the background you made!

Ramona said...

I never did like that stamp set until I saw what you did with it! Hope to see you tonight at the all night scrap.

Ann said...

Ooooh, this looks very cool! Congrats on your award, too!

Terrie B x said...

Hi Beth:)
Your card is `beautiful` That bird is very very `twwet`..
`Thankyou` soo much for rthinking of me!!
I will display the Award with `pride`:)
Right back at ya!!!
Have a lovely weekend(((hugs))):) x

lisa808 said...

Well deserved award and interesting tidbits about yourself!

Shirley said...

How very very beautiful and you background is just lovely!