Pages

Friday, July 24, 2009

Sunflower and Dragonflies Challenge 3

Good morning everyone today is Saturday and you know what that means a new challenge over at S&D and this week we had a sketch to follow be sure and check things out over there each week there is a set of Labels 2 Nestabilities for one luck player so be sure and add a link to your art over on Beth's site in the comment section so we can see what you have created.
Here is your sketch and I would love to see your take on it so please come play along with us.Now for my card this week I used Beth's owl stamp as my image added some 3-D stickers from a fall set of embellishment. I also used Urban Prairie paper from Basic Grey which Beth also sells in her store.
Card stock is SU Certainly Celery and So Saffron colored with markers.

I sure hope you have enjoyed my card this week and I do hope you will join us over at Beth's Blog Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs and play along for a chance to win some Nesties.
Be sure and check out my other DT sisters
Beth
Kim
Jennifer

7 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

So cool Beth! Love the leaves you added & that neat green background!

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens Beth what a great take on this sketch! The leaves you added to the branch are neat-o! You rocked this challenge gf!

Beth Norman said...

Fabulous card. I love how your ribbon matches the green bg on the owl image. Those leaves are a wonderful touch!

Angie Tieman said...

Wow, Beth! This is gorgeous!!

Lyn S said...

Wonderful card Beth! I love the leaves you added!

Manna said...

Beautiful card, Beth! TFS! :)

Shirley said...

That owl is wonderful and the card is just beautifully naturalistic.