Pages

Friday, July 17, 2009

Sunflower and Dragonflies Challenge # 2

Well today is Saturday and this is the second week of Beth's challenges and this week Beths has the Large Scalloped Nestabilities to one lucky person and you ask how you can win these nesties well it is really very simple all you have to do is play along with us in the challenge post your project on your blog or gallery of your choice leave Beth a comment at Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Designs with a link so Beth can see your artwork as well as the design team so we can all leave you some love.
I almost forgot this weeks challenge is to use a bird in your project if you have some S&D stamps that would be great but not neccassary to play along and if you like what you see from our projects Beth will be offering all of her bird stamps for 20% off till next Sat.
Okay now for my project I decide to do a scrapbook page this week acouple of weeks ago when I went to the zoo we saw lots of ducks so I had this neat goose stamp from S&D and the first thing that popped to my mind was that game Duck Duck Goose so that explains the title, if you would like to see a bigger picture just click on image.

Recipe
Stamp Sunflower & Dragonflies creative designs
Cardstock SU and Club Scrap
Inks Ranger distress inks
DP K&CO
accessories Cricut, Cuttlebug folders, punches paint chip for journalling brads and SU markers

Don't forget to check out my DT sisters and there awesome projects this week
Beth
Kim
Jennifer

11 comments:

runningonink said...

Oh my heavens this ROCKS! This is super fun page! I love it! So creative! I love going to the zoo! I got to hold a duckling at the fair last night! They are soooo cute!

Lyn S said...

Love the stamp, and what a great layout Beth!!

Jennifer E. said...

Great job on this beth! You've coordinated every aspect of this page so well & that S&D image is perfect!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh Beth!!! I Just LOVE those ducks!!! You've done a wonderful job coordinating the photos with your images!! I love it!! ;) ENJOY your weekend!! HUGS

Beth Norman said...

Awesome work GF. Very unique way to use the stamp. I also like that you showed off your scrapbook page. Love your new blog look too!

Terrie B x said...

Beth this is a beautiful LO Ilove those ducks;)
Hope your enjoying your weekend:) x

crzymom said...

Wonderful layout! I love how you incorporated the stamping.

Chrisd said...

Just love your page... it really shows off the Canadian goose stamp with your photo and it was clever to use Duck,Duck, Goose for your title. Hugs from Michigan

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Hey there GF! I know I have once again been MIA, seems to be the story of my life these days. lol

CONGRATS on the cuttle bug DT spot, they are lucky to have you :)

Beautiful cards and creations and oh my gosh those daylilies are STUNNING!

Cheryl said...

What a cute page Beth!

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Talk about cre8tive!! Wowza, this is just way kewl GF!!