Pages

Friday, July 03, 2009

Oh Say Can You See Blog Hop Join Us


Welcome to the First Scrapbook News and Review "Oh Say Can You See 4th of July Blog Hop" to start the hop you will need to start here http://snrcardiverse.ning.com/ and you should have reached my blog from Anessa Shively (aka AlienAnessa) if not please start at the beginning at SNR there are approximately 95 bloggers in this hop so please be sure and follow each one to check out all the awesome art that will be displayed be sure and leave comments as there will be lots of candy and RAKs being shared on the blogs. The blog hop is open from 9:00 AM CST July 4 till 10:00 PM CST July 5th so get your comments in drawings will be done at the close of the hop.
Anne House is our Hostess and also our brainstormer on this hop so be sure and leave her a little love and thanks, now with no further ado here is my project for the hop I choose to make this Card folio I found here at Wonderfully Whimsy Rachel had a tutorial for this card folio well I decided to make mine a little wider to use as a Photo Folio I figured I would need something to add my photo's in for the 4th to share with friends and family here is a photo of the outside
and here is the inside with it's little pockets


Now for the details to find out the measurements and scoring points please check Wonderfully Whimsy for details after cutting out and scoring my cardstock I ran the bottom part through the cuttlebug using the new Star folder than formed my folio added a 5 7/8 X 2 7/8 " piece of cardstock to the top added white with title cut out cake and added pop dots to the back added coiled wire and stars that where also cut from the image. Easy Peasy
Recipe
Card stock Stampin Up Real Red, Night of Navy, and Natural Whites
Stamps Sunflowersand Dragonflies Creative Designs Celebration, SU Elegant Greetings, and JustRite
Inks Versamark
Embossing Powder Ranger Black, Red, And Denim
Cuttlebug Folder Provo Stars, ribbon, brads, stickles, and wire.

Now for some Candy tell me don't you love this stamp image well if you do be sure and leave me a comment and some lucky winner will win this stamp plus a Made By_____ , designed by none other than the fabulous Mz Beth Norman at Sunflowers and Dragonflies
all of her design team members in the blog hop are giving these away. Thanks Beth for supplying the goodies she will be working with you on your Made By___ stamp.


Okay guess I have kept you long enough your next stop on the hop will be at
Sandi Johnson's


Have a wonderful and safe 4th and I hope you have enjoyed your stay with me.
Hugs
Beth

78 comments:

runningonink said...

This is so neat Beth! I love how you coiled the stars! Have a wonderful 4th GF!

Tenia Nelson said...

Awesome card!!! Thanks for sharing and have a Happy 4th!!

silvia said...

Happy 4th!! Gorgeous card!! I love how thye stars peek over the top of the card!

Jaspere said...

Super card. Happy 4th

Stacey Schafer said...

yummy bow!

Lorie said...

Love your card, and that stamp! TFS!!

Ceal said...

cute card! TFS

Joyce said...

What a difference the little coils made on your card. Neat!

Tami B. said...

I adore the way you wired those cute little stars onto the cake. This is such a fun image. Happy 4th.

akagreenhouse said...

What a great card! Love the stamp! Hope you have a wonderful 4th!

Denni said...

What an adorable card and stamp! Happy 4th!!

Anne House said...

love the springs on your card!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Super cute cards...HAPPY 4th...HUGS...SK :)

MrsETaylor said...

super sweet. Love it

andrea said...

Love it! Happy 4th of July!

Terri said...

Very cool! I hope you have a happy 4th.

Colleen said...

Very cute stamp. Loved your card.

Norwayscrapper said...

Great card and yes i love that stamp.

Winnie@Norwayscrapper
wi-lu@online.no

Stampin_melissa said...

What a great project Beth! I am LOVING that stars folder!! Have a wonderful 4th!

Beth Norman said...

Awesome card!! I love what you did with the design. Very unique idea!

Becky said...

great card.

Becky
mypapermoon512 at aol.com

The Wired Angel said...

your card is darling... thanks for sharing your creativity and participating in the blog hop. It's been great to see everyone's work. Enjoy your holiday.

Jennifer E. said...

Great card Beth! Love the design! Happy 4th of July!

QweenDavia said...

love the card the cake is so darn cute!

Adrienne said...

Great idea to make a photo folio. I can't wait to get that star embossing folder. And I love the patriotic cake stamp. Happy 4th!

Ina Ftacek said...

Neat blog and card for the celebration!Yes i love this stamp! Happy 4th!Hugs,Ina

karen In Houston said...

What a great card, love the stamp too...........
Happy 4th of July........

Sue D said...

I really like the cuttlebug star folder--looks like it is on my "to buy" list. I would use this cake stamp a lot--my son is born on the 4th of July!
slrdowney at hotmail dot com

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th!

Cute card

diane
tdharris1@cox.net

Diana said...

Thanks for taking part in this great adventure. I'd love to have that stamp and the "made by" stamp.
Diana Enns
dj_enns@yahoo.com

Cr8ive ME said...

great card. Perfect for today.

I do love that digi image.

Happy 4th of July!

Karolyn Loncon said...

Cute pocket - so jealous that you have that new Cuttlebug embossing folder!! LOL I'm offering blog candy on my blog, and would love for you to hop on over and enter to win it!

Shelley said...

Cute card!

carpediem said...

Great card! Happy 4th! laura j

Stef H (Glitterbabe) said...

wow beth! you're right about this card! i love it. that bow is something else.

thanks soooo much for vising my friend Dianna's blog AND for stopping by to see me. hope to see you soon.

hugs,

Suz said...

Have a wonderful weekend & thanks for the inspiration... great card

Chrisd said...

Great papercrafting.
OoohAhh...plus tasty treats. Happy 4th of July to you!

Helen Onulak said...

Fun to see how different everyone interprets the birthday cake set.

Happy 4th!

msfreida said...

What a FABULOUS card! Love the coiled stars...how clever! And THAT BOW...OH MY!!! :)GORGEOUS!

Happy 4th
Freida
freida38801@yahoo.com

Jenny B in Indy said...

Very cute, I love this!!

Shelly said...

Great Idea. Can't wait to try it.

Have a great 4th of July.

Shelly
Manitoba, Canada

Cathy said...

Very cute...I love the idea of a portfolio.

Cathy

arlsmom aka Lynda said...

sweet card....happy 4th of July!

n2kids said...

I love the whimisical look of this card! Thanks for sharing. Happy July 4th.

Sheila
n2kids61@yahoo.com

Kim said...

Thanks for participating in the hop, love the portfolio.
kim
starsia_70@yahoo.com

Ladydoc said...

Love your card. happy 4th

Jean said...

I really love your folio Beth - especially the embossed star background and the stand out stars!

jeantall@bordernet.com.au

Cheryl said...

What a great patriotic project!!

June Houck said...

Hi, Beth! This blog hop is really fun :)

Holly said...

Love this! The way you did the wires is so cute!

BJ said...

I would love to win these stamps! Love your web site.
Happy 4th of July.

Jodi said...

Cute card and I love the star embossing folder and the bow!

Char- The Mad Shopper said...

What a great idea. I can see these made for lots of different holidays. Don't you just love the new star embossing folder.

Nikki said...

Pretty Card :) Happy 4th

dclouser said...

Yup I love that stamp! Love your work, too.

Carolyn Mcavoy said...

I love that card and all the different ways you ladies have used that gorgeous stamp...I would like to have it...

mcavoy_carolyn@yahoo.com

suzann said...

Great card!

Leah's Card Designs. said...

What a great idea!! Great card!

Natasha said...

Oooh! That cake is gorgeous, and I love your folio.
natashamurray12(at)gmail(dot)com

Prettier Stuff aka Melissa said...

Love your card Beth. I like the way you colored the cake.

Jess said...

Fabulous card! So fun!

Pat (mspfd) said...

Awesome creation! Love the cake image. Would love to win this fun stamp.

Ali Darling said...

Wonderful card & hope you are having a great holiday weekend.

AliDarling

KanataNewf said...

Lovely project!

STAMPING SAM said...

Great designs!
Would love to win!

woodujim@hotmail.com

Wendy said...

I really really love this stamp. I also love seeing different ways to use it. I love your design. Thanks for sharing

Wendy

wendybyrd@roadrunner.com

GinniG said...

I appreciate you showing the inside of your card!!! I am really challenged in that area. :) GORGEOUS card too! gassgirl340@yahoo.com. Hope you had a wonderful 4th!

Christine said...

Love your card and especially the stamp!

Blessings,
Christine

Gerrie Johnnic said...

Great challenge for the R W & B GF! hope lyour Holiday was special!

Karen said...

Really nice project! Love the stamp too!
kweight@byu.net

mitz said...

simply a ** folio-riffic ** card.. i think it deserves ** 3 stars**
what fun to look at WTG
THANKS for the chance at your blog candy ( mitz_zee@yahoo.com)

photographer said...

love the folio! great idea!
radona

Tiffany said...

I love love your blog! tugboat318@aol.com

Chrissy's Creations said...

Fabulous!!!
Hugs, Christine

Christinenicole@att.net

Lyn S said...

What a neat idea for storing your photos Beth! Great project!

Cassie said...

this is just fabulous girl!

crzymom said...

Darling card Beth! I love the embossed stars on the the card and the stars on the wires. Cute!

Shirley said...

A very wonderful and delightful fun box! I just got my 11 folders from HSN. I have never bought anything from them before. $30. LOLOL