Pages

Tuesday, July 07, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me (heehee)

Yep today is my 60th birthday and I have no craft pictures to share with you but I do have some beautiful day lilies that my daughter bought for me this morning these 5 are the ones that had flowers still on them I also go a white double and not really sure as to what the other one was my daughter said he was advertising on craigs list as having 800 varieties but the signs leading to the house said 700 colors but anyhow they where gorgeous and very reasonable.











Be sure and check out my blog tomorrow I will have my project up for the cuttlebug challenge and don't forget about all the fun this month with the new cuttlbug folders.
Saturday I will be adding my first challenge card from Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Design okay until tomorrow going out to celebrate the rest of my birthday

15 comments:

Carol Ann said...

A very happy 60th Birthday to you I hope your day was an enjoyable one x

Mel M. M. McCarthy said...

Amazing Lilies. What a lovely gift. Wishing you the happiest of birthdays & hoping this is the best year you've ever had!!! hugs, :O) mel

Linda said...

I just love lilies...these are so beautiful!!
Hope you have an extra special birthday. :)

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Beth! Hope you have a wonderful day!

Dot

runningonink said...

The lilies are sooo gorgeous! Happy Happy Birthday! Hope you have a wonderful day filled with sunshine and happiness!

Lyn S said...

Happy Birthday Beth!!!! I hope you have a wonderful day! The lilies are beautiful!

p.s. It's my twin daughters' birthday on the 8th, which is now today Downunder!

Cheryl said...

Happy belated birthday my friend!!! Your flowers look gorgeous. I still have lots that I will be able to share with you.

lisa808 said...

Happy, happy birthday! Sorry to be a day late. Your flower photos are gorgeous.

I nominated you for a blog award. You can check it out here:

http://craftingwithprincesslisa.blogspot.com/2009/07/my-second-blod-award.html

crzymom said...

Happy Belated Birthday Beth!!! What lovely day lilies. Sweet daughter to get you some more flowers.

Terrie B x said...

Stunningly beautiful Beth Yahahah
Hope you had a wonderful Day ..big loves;) xxx

Jennifer E. said...

WOW! THose flowers are beautiful! Hope you had a fab birthday!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Oh dear Beth!!! It's your b-day GF?!! Happy Birthday to you...happy birthday to you...happy biiiirthday dear Beth, happy birthday to yoooooouuuu!!! Did you hear me singing it?!!! TEE!!!

Those flowers are just gorgeous and it's really brightened my rainy day today!! THANKS!! :) BIG HUGS

Beth Norman said...

OMG, I totally missed your B.D. Bad me. Your lilies are gorgeous!!! When I lived in Nova Scotia, out east, I had 7 different lilies growing in my lily patch.

Shirley said...

TFS, we couldn't grow these in Reno, but here in NC they come up just beautiful like yours.

Terri said...

Happy belated birthday! I hope you had a good one. Pretty flowers too.