Pages

Monday, July 06, 2009

Drum Roll Please We have a Winner

Good Morning all I hope your holiday week-end was as fab as mine first of all got to celebrate our wonderful country's birthday than that awesome blog hop over at SNR (by the way that is why I have a winner) spending time with family which is so important to me and lastly saw a wonderful movie yesterday My Sister's Keeper but let me warn you take plenty of tissues you will need them.

Well I guess I should quite rambling you guys want to know who the winner is don't you, I guess I won't keep you in suspense any longer I used Random Org. to pick my winner and I had 74 comments and # 50 was my winner who was

Holly @ Hog Wild about Stamping
Holly said...

Love this! The way you did the wires is so cute!

email me your address Holly and we will get this ball rolling
Thanks to all that visited my blog and left me so much love over the week-end it was the icing on the cake.
Hugs
Beth

2 comments:

runningonink said...

Congrats Holly! I sooo want to read my sisters keeper!

Suz said...

Congrats Holly!

Just wanted to let you know Beth you were the winner at my blog... drop me an email sgray110@gmail.com with your address & I'll send the Thickers out & your gift certificate will be ready to use in the Everything Scrapp'n store