Pages

Saturday, July 11, 2009

Check It Out Sunflowers and DragonfliesFirst Challenge Saturday

I am running a little late getting this posted I am so excited for my friend Beth over at Sunflowers and Dragonflies for launching her weekly challenge which starts today and the first challenge is Paper Piecing and what is up for grabs you ask a Nestabilitie so be sure and check out the challenge and our projects to inspire you we will be posting a different challenge each Sat. so stay tuned and while you are at Sunflowers and Dragonflies be sure and check out Beth's store she has some adorable stamps there that she has created.
Be sure and leave a link in the comment section at S&D so Beth can find your creations and if you upload to a gallery use S&D1

Now here is my card for the big kick-off

Isn't this Beaver adorable well if you would like to own it Beth is offering it at 20% off until next Saturday so be sure and grab yours

Be sure and check out the rest of the DT
Beth
Kim
Jennifer

Recipe
Card Stock Club Scrap and SU Whisper White
Designer Paper Urban Prairie Basic Grey and Kazoo Kids K&CO
Cuttlebug Folder Distressed Lines and Border folder
Miss Elizabeth Heavy Metal Sticker
brads, eyelash fibers, copper embossing powder versamark ink

Good luck and now it is your turn.
Hugs
Beth

12 comments:

Jennifer E. said...

Adorable! I love his green shirt & the papers you used to paper piece!

runningonink said...

I love the colors of green you used! Soo much fun!Love his hair! te he he!

BTW- thanks for the award- I will get to it tomorrow! HUGS!!!!

Beth Norman said...

What a cute critter card. I love what you did to the hair. Totally awesome. The masucline look is fabulous as well. It's so hard to do a masculine card, and you certainly rock the world on that one!

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

Love that little beaver and the sentiment! What a fantastic card, Beth! I love it!

Hugs, Becky

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

TEE!! This makes me smile!! I just love the fun little dude!! Cute card!!

Lyn S said...

This is so cute Beth! That little guy is just adorable!

lisa808 said...

Cute!

Tami B. said...

The hair do is what cracked me up. Adorable.

crzymom said...

What a darling card Beth! Love the extra touches you put on it.

Shirley said...

How darn cute and too fun for words! He is just adorably wonderful!

Debby said...

Beth I really love this. You need to visit me more often you won my SNR blog hop blog candy.

Kit said...

what a cute little character