Pages

Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog Be Inspired 41 Alter something

Well it is Wednesday again already and I am here with my project for this weeks be inspired from Cuttlebug Challenge the Design Team and myself were to alter something as a coaster, book, boxes anything you would display in the house using the new Victorian Folder from Provo
isn't it awesome I used Hocus Pocus card stock from Core-dination first time I have used this paper and it is so cool it is black and when you sand it the blue pops through, I did this around all 4 sides BTW this was a 2.99 box from Michaels solid white when I began covered the top with black texture card stock from Su added design paper on top of that from K&CO I think.
This is the top and what I did on it was I stamped the SU image 3 times used twinkling H2O's to color them cut out sections from each image and than layered my flower with pop dots added some bling and butterflies haven't finished the inside yet but think it would make a very pretty jewelry box. Hope you have enjoyed my project this week and as always check out my DT sister you are really in for a treat this week and don't forget to join us this week we only have one more week for the big prize. This weeks prize is the textile folder so lets see your altered art.


Hugs
Beth

19 comments:

runningonink said...

Holey catfish batman, this totally rocks! The texture on the box is amazing. The flower is over the top gorgeous!!!!

Terrie B x said...

Beth your jewellrey box is `stunningly beautiful` TFS I love the added bling and all the detail you put into your `b eautiful`creation TFS
Enjoy your Day :)x

Dot said...

Such a beautiful box!!

Jennifer E. said...

Beautiful! I love all the details!

Lyn S said...

I love your box Beth, it's just beautiful!Looks great with the black Core'dinations embossed! Love the Victorian embossing folder too....will definitely be putting that at the top of my wish list!

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Love this box and wow the detail in the flower is AMAZING!!!

Karen said...

WOW this is stunning! Love the rich colors and the swirls and the flower embellishment!

Hugs,
Karen

Karen said...

WOW this is stunning! Love the rich colors and the swirls and the flower embellishment!

Hugs,
Karen

Jenn K said...

Very pretty!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZER!! This is just GORGEOUS!!! I really love the colors and the added bling swirls make it awesome!! :)

Hanneke said...

Really beautiful, Beth!!

xoxo

Rosemary said...

wow Beth, your color choice is just stunning and with the Victoria folder..double wow!! lol.saying wow wow sounds like a dog barking..lol..

dannisdoodles said...

absolutely stunning, wow beth!

June Houck said...

Beth, this is truly breathtaking! I love the elegance, your color choices, and the swirls. This is so beautiful; you rocked the challenge :)

crzymom said...

Gorgeous box! You are so talented and think up the coolest things. The flower is wonderful. Love all the detail on it.

Angie Tieman said...

This box is amazing!!! The texture of the Victoria folder is beautiful on the box!

Rosanne said...

Wow! Gorgeous!

Linda Beeson said...

I spied that Core'dinations cardstock the other day and boy did you ever make it shine on your great project.

Terri said...

Very pretty!