Pages

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Cuttlebug Challenge Blog #42 be inspired with a Gatefold Card for National Friendship Day

Happy Wednesday to all my wonderful readers it is Cuttlebug Challenge time again and we are winding down our CHA celebration with the new cuttlebug folders from Provo our challenge this week was to make a gate fold card using any of the new folders we would like to use plus the Journaling card so I chose the Celtic Knot being Irish and all no seriously just love the look.
Your card should be for a friend as we are celebrating National Friendship Day.



For my card today I used my scor-it to make the folds in my card embossed The Luxury Stack paper from DCWV with the Celtic Knot folder see how deep the embossing is layered SU Closed to Cocoa under that on stamped the Hero Arts image on SU whisper White CS than colored with Twinks added some glitter and used the out of the box technique from Technique Junkies

Now for the inside using the Journaling Card I embossed some of the same paper from The Luxury Stack stamped the box with Like Chocolate from Paper inspirations added some SU rub-ons down the side and across the top.
Well that's it for me this week hope you will join us for our final week for previewing the new folders. I also want to wish all our players good luck with winning these beauties.

Be sure and check out all of the design team as they always create some beautiful art.

Hugs
Beth

18 comments:

Stampin_melissa said...

Wow, Beth! This is gorgeous!! Love the colors and the designer paper! The perfect card for Friendship Day!

Sonia Kertznus said...

Love your card Beth! The colors are beautiful...HUGS...SK :)

Meda said...

Lovely card and I love the new look of your blog. Sorry but I am still running on a modem so I am very limited in my blog surfing for now (that explains why I only see your new look now).

crzymom said...

Beautiful card Beth! I love these new folders and the way you have used them. Thank you for the enabling! lol

Karen said...

Love the celtic knot in the front of the card! The stamped image is truly beautiful! Great work Beth!!

Hugs,
Karen

lisa808 said...

This is so pretty.

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

WOWZA girl!!! This card sure is inspiring!! I love the pretty glitter everywhere!! ;)

Terrie B x said...

`Beth` your card is truly `Beautiful` I love the glitter and those beautiful stamps TFI:)xxx
Have a great week..TFS:)x

Lyn S said...

This is just stunning Beth! I love the image you used and the sparkliness of how you coloured it!

Terri said...

Nice job. Very cool cuttebug folder too.

Beth Norman said...

Beautiful, beautiful work. This is a wonderful gate fold. The shimmer is so elegant.

June Houck said...

Gorgeous papers & colors! The Celtic knot looks beautiful with your image. I love the way you used the SU! rub-ons too; I have a few packages of those and I have not even used them yet :)

Hanneke said...

Great card!! Just love it!

xoxo

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is take my breath away gorgeous Beth! Truly stunning!

(-: Heidi

Cheryl said...

Wow! Simply gorgeous.

Brooke - in Oregon said...

Oh Girl this is simply FABULOUS. WOW and WOW again :)

Shirley said...

Beth, that is just stunning! I love everything about it!!!

Denise Taylor said...

Oh Beth, I love this card and what a great layout, wow!