Pages

Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Be Inspired # 39 Woodsy Creatures

Good Morning all hope everyone has a lovely day, today's preview at Cuttlebug Challenge
is Provo's Owl Flourishes another new Cuttlebug embossing folder this is truly a fun folder and so many possibilities as you will see from all of the design team.
Your be inspired today is to use things on your project that are woodsy stamp images sticks pebbles the possibilities are endless I chose to use sticks in my title as you can see with the word Zoo, attached it with Clear Tacky Glue the leaves are another cuttlebug item this is one of the duo sets cut and emboss I ran my title through the cuttlebug using the distressed wood folder stamped the letters for Fun and cut them out stamped an owl in the corner then added knotted twine on each end



Here is my finished page those are my sweet grandchildren at the zoo a couple of weeks ago they had so much fun they where feeding the parakeets with a popicle stick full of seed


Here is a close up of the folder in which I sanded and cut out around the image so I could use it as a frame


Recipe
Fall color cardstock white core (not sure who makes it came from walmart)
DP-ColorBok Jewel punch-out pack
Stamps SU Headline Alphabet and Owl Sunflowers and Dragonflies Creative Design
Cuttlebug Folders Owl Flourishes, Distressed Wood, and Combo Maple Leaf

20 comments:

Karen said...

Love the Zoo branch in your title!! Love the way you used the folders in the layout which is fabulous!

Hugs,
Karen

Jackie G said...

OMG Beth!! This is the coolest layout EVER!! I love how you used the embossing folder as a frame...and that title!! LOVE IT!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Super cute Beth! I love how you made frames with that folder!

(-: Heidi

June Houck said...

You are so creative using the owls as picture frames; that would never occur to me! Genius :)

runningonink said...

This is sooooo sweet! I love how you did the zoo letters with sticks! AWESOME!

Ewonne said...

I just love how u used the folders on the layout!!! It's just fab!! ♥

crzymom said...

Awesome use of the folders Beth! This is a darling layout. So glad that you're still scrapping. Love all the extra little touches you did to make this a special layout.

Hanneke said...

Super!!

xoxo

Terrie B x said...

Beth Your LO is fabulous!!!
Hope you are well..
Have a lovely Thursday :) xxx

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

I love the way you used the folder as a frame! Too cool, Beth!

Hugs, Becky

Rosemary said...

you rocked this challenge with your layout!!..Love how you used the folder for frames!!..very clever, very cool!!..So glad you are on our DT!!

Shantaie said...

what a fun scrapbook page I especialy like the way you used the "positive & negitive" sides of the owl folder! Shantaie

Ann said...

Very fun! I love how you used the sticks to spell out zoo!

dannisdoodles said...

your titlework on this is so awesome beth & i love your matting of the pics, incredible!!!

Vicki (basement stamper) said...

Now that is just one awesome idea!! I love your title!! What a fun idea! :) TFS!!

Beth Norman said...

Talk about creative GF. I love the wood. Kept staring at your lo and finally noticed the owl. What an adorable way to use the image. Zoo layouts are always so fun. You rocked this one!

Cheryl said...

Wonderful! I think this one will be coming to me some time next month. I look forward to all the new toys!

Lyn S said...

Great layout Beth! Those frames around the photos are wonderful!

Ramona said...

That is sooo awesome. I did not know we could get the new folders yet. How FUN this one is! I love what you did with it.

Shirley said...

And a big Happy Birthday and hug to you too, Beth. I am moving up the page to catch up on your beautiful things. Love how you used the embossed image too!